SAU Community

Thats it im taking Initiative- Sydney Cruise Time!

YES DELAY CRUISE!!!!! Just got confirmation da Ceffy is on the water and should landed here in about 2 weeks.......so w/end 28-29th of May or maybe beginning of June.... is good for me and i will be out and about in my purple people eater :cheers:

Ando

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we can lock in the w/end of the 4-5th of June?????? Gives everyone plenty of notice and should get a big turnout of Ceffies!!!!!! The more the merrier!!!

I don't care where we go!! I will just be happy to behind the wheel of my Cefiro finally! Should be great so have a large turnout of Ceffies!!! Maybe we could head up to wisemen's ferry way??? Maybe south to towards the Gong.......not too keen thou for a large drive. Oh maybe head up the mountains to Leura or something....hhmm nice cold turbo induction air goodness :cheers: Really not fussed! Maybe we can organise a meeting point @ Homebush Carpark P6 and even the Cefiros from 'Northside' (think theres about 4 or so) can meet at say Chatswood or somewhere local and head to homebush together???!!!!!

MY 2 CENTS

Ando

Where is the cruise?

Undecided but i am keen on the idea of heading to mountains...IE lithgow....Leura etc...just my thought. Meet at Homebush P6 in morning

when are we going on the cruise?

Weekend of the 4-5 June....Think we should lock in the Sat 4th as some are busy on the Sunday

why aren't we going on the cruise now?

Because a couple of people have pleaded to hold off (like me oopps) for various reason...commitments, car mods, etc

and so on and so forth....

Sorry to anyone who was waiting for me to make a decision (your all very capable though :wassup: ) between a buisy work schedule and a crippling GT4 addiction I haven't been on the forums of late.

Now I have an F1 car on gt4 and im in a comfort zone I can put the controller down...

Who wants to go on the 4th June? Say meet at Penrith Panthers car park, then we can go pretty much anywhere we like from there, West out bells line of road to lithgow and back or south to the gong is a very easy straight forward drive...

im open to suggestions!

So whos up?

Due to a buisy work schedule and a horribly crippling GT4 addiction (at least I have an f1 car now) I ahve finally got back on to the forums...

Hey I like the idea of the 4th how about we meet at penrith or somthing like panthers carpark then we can go pretty much anywhere from there.

Up bells line of road to lithgow and back down?

South to the gong thats a straight forward easy from penrith?

Im with deviat so who else is up for the 4th???

Alright well it seems that the 4th is a goer! Sorry to hijack the organising but i am keen as mustard to take my new baby out for a cruz with other cefiros! She is on the docks and should be picked up next week sometime!!! WOOT!

Okay the PLAN

4th June 2005

Meet @ 10am at Penrith Panthers

Depart 10:30am SHARP!!

Head up Bells Line road to Lithgow

Lunch up there 'somewhere'.........

Head back say around 2-3pm, should get us back in Syd about 5-6ish!?!?!?!?!

Sounds like a plan???? I am open to other destination suggestions but a drive up the mountains sounds good to me!

For the boyz living around the north side we can say meet @ 9am somewhere local......dunno maybe Chatty area...not sure!

MY 2 c