SAU Community

Thats it im taking Initiative- Sydney Cruise Time!

Okay well i think the date and destination seems to locked in.

4th June,

Drive to Lithgow, via Bell Line Rd, lunch, hang around & head back.

As for meeting points i think that Penrith Panthers sounds like a good idea for our main point of meetup. :) What i was thinking was maybe have a second meeting point for the Cefiro's from around the Northside area to meet @ the Shell Petrol station on Epping Road, Lane Cove. Commonly refer'd to as 'The Space Station'. I think most people who live around that area know the one i am talking about. So all that want to meet there, rendevous for approx 9am, then head out to Penrith for a 10am meetup with everyone else. Sound good?

Check the pics below for map locations for those not so sure. If there any objections to any of this, please jump in as i am just simply making suggestions!!!

P.S. Nytrda, depending on where u are coming from, either place is pretty easy to find....just bring a street directory for Syd lol :)

If you have any trouble ill PM you my mobile # closer to the date.

Cheers,

ANDO

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4th of june sounds good to me, ill be there if it all goes ahead. :rofl:

R33Deviat, are you sure you'll have your car rego'd and drivable within just 2 weeks? that can take a while sometimes.. (not that im saying you wont be able to, the sooner the better)

matt25 - Mate it should be all good. *fingers crossed* If it turns out that it aint gonna be ready in time well....nah not even gonna think that, i will be behind the wheel next w/end....lol *wishful thinking*!!! Who knows!!

Woooo! All Sounds good to me! I'll be there at 10:30.

Just to narrow the area down a little, panthers carpark is absolutly Massive so we'll meet between Krispy Kremes and maccas - that sounds vague, but when your going down the main driveway you'll see where I mean.

CC - I live (unfortunatly) close to penrith I drive my ceffy through there every day to work and yes on a thursday or a saturday night Maccanats @ panthers is rediculous with the amount of wankers in modified cars (mostly civics with sports zorsts and BIG TACHOS! bro.) but the cops aren't a problem, especially on a sat morning.

Especially considering all the ****suckers that pull smoke shows there on thursdays and saturdays, somehow they get away with it... so i think a bunch of us waiting to meet up there won't be a problem

I have never been pulled over in penrith in the cef. Been pulled up in the mountains a few times though... Lousy mountains...

Hey dudes, if there is a another alternative to meetup and destination to drive to, i am sweet with that. I just simply came up with a few suggestions. Its still a good week and a bit away so still plent of time to reorganise something. Just think may wanna stick with the 4th June as the date

Since it's up to a week away we should get confirmations/numbers.

R33Deviat noone has seemed to say anything wrong with the location so I'm sweet with it if everyone else is.. i just hope my car makes it there.

Can we get a show of hands please people?

I'll start - I'm there!

myself and sky80y will come to shell on epping road (not 100% sure about the cruise, sky80y's got work at 12 and i would've finished my 9hrs shift from the night before finishing at 8am on saturday) :spew:

I might come to the meet up at penrith for a bit, but i don't like the idea of putting along bells line with all the saturday drivers and camrys and trcuks and stuff doing 40kmh, so i'll go home when you guys head off. You should hang around the Penrith meet for an hour or so