SAU Community

Bad accident was this one of us

aaah dude not cool. really sorry to hear (and see) what's happened. what year was it, what condition was it in and how much did you pay for it? (if you don't mind me asking). if you've got the time and patience, stripping it and selling whats good out of it may be a better idea. i say this just because your resale value will be appaling, no matter how good the repairs are.

have you had it on the car aligner? is the chassis bent? has anyone thats looked at it said it might be a stat. write-off??

d

I am still half half on what Im going to do with it at the moment.. I will decide within the two weeks.. its hard because I love her soo much and it took me alot to get the moeny in the first place to buy her. Someone asked it was a 1998 R34gtt it was in excellent condition I gave her lots of TLC.. and she costed me at the time around 38k... not including the moeny I have invested in her like parts.. but oh well I will keep everyone here updated as to what I am doing if I do wreck it I will put the parts up for sale here as well..

thanks all for your support

I think a neo would pull fine in a GTR while a 26 slowly gets put together....

Really, they are all just whale hearts.

Hey Richard, answer your PMS damnit!

Still trying to figure out if I will rebuild her or not.. money really isnt the issue with fixing it as such.. but I miss her.. not sure about the replacment kit I got for it either now.. not that has any relavence.. but hmmm will keep everyone updated and If I do give up the parts I will let everyone know in a post.. and dont worry I wont be selling the parts expensive to get money back or whateva.. the parts will just be sold to the person that offers the most for them.

Soz Anthony, cant sell - Splitfires will be loaned to NiK in the short term so he can work out some issues.

Thanks big R :rofl:

AJ... Personally, I wouldnt repair the car, its been pretty badly smashed and I doubt will ever drive or feel straight again. Wreck it, get some cash and get that supra you always wanted, or a chaser :D

• 18 years later...