SAU Community

WTB R32 GTSt rims

brods1675

A mate of mine has just imported a skyline and found that it's arrived with mismatched rims. Consequently he's after 2 GTSt standard rims to suit an R32.

Please, should you reply to this thread, INCLUDE the cost of freight to Launceston Tasmania. If freight companies do cash of delivery that would of course be the safest method for all involved.

You can email me at [email protected] photos would help of course.

• 2 weeks later...
A mate of mine has just imported a skyline and found that it's arrived with mismatched rims.  Consequently he's after 2 GTSt standard rims to suit an R32.

Please, should you reply to this thread, INCLUDE the cost of freight to Launceston Tasmania.  If freight companies do cash of delivery that would of course be the safest method for all involved.

You can email me at [email protected] photos would help of course.

hey brods, i was talking to GMB last night and he mentioned that you had someone that needed some rims.

My car came in the same state and i'm wanting to get new rims for it. I'm currently looking for new rims to buy, and then would want to sell my old ones.

If your friend is interested, we might be able to work something out. Depends on how soon he wants them.

I'm in Hobart, so at least freight would be cheap. Let me know if your interested. :D