SAU Community

What happens if you get busted?

tmb86

What happens if you get busted driving a highpowered car such as a r33 gts-t?

I made a similar thread before, but what exactly happens, me and my friend were having a bit of a discussiona bout it, and we both believe different things, so can anyone say for certain?

u get raped..  

and the cop waves his hands in the air as he rides your ass.. with a "Victoria is the best state in australia to drive"

:whip: :);)

You Vic's seem to get it harsh.

But, seriously I read that u guys get a fine, thats provided you havent broken any other infringements at the time. Just speculating, but could they also put you on a curfew for breaching the power limit rule?

Here in SA its much more lenient in regards to fines & demerit points (except with defects), & we dont have that power to weight limit rule for 'P' platers.

u get raped..  

and the cop waves his hands in the air as he rides your ass.. with a "Victoria is the best state in australia to drive"

And if hes really lucky the cop will also be fisting steve bracks ass hole while he collects you $$ for driving an illegal car.

All in all it will be an experience to tell your grandkids about.

thats its im moving to qld  :D ,

how much the cheapest apartment there

much cheaper than VIC~~~~!!! 200 for a good 2 bed room town house with double garage in Brisbane...how does that sound~~!!???

i have to pay 290 for a 2 bed room town house with single garage in VIC......i need more money to stay in melbourne :cheers:

my worry wouldn't be what can happen if you get busted

If I was a P plater in that position I would be more worried about how the insurance companies would deal with any claim if you cause or are involved in a accident, you could find it used as an easy out for them on settling the claim.

a few hundred dollar fine is easier to deal with than having someone damage ur pride and joy and you having no comeback

my worry wouldn't be what can happen if you get busted

If I was a P plater in that position I would be more worried about how the insurance companies would deal with any claim if you cause or are involved in a accident, you could find it used as an easy out for them on settling the claim.

a few hundred dollar fine is easier to deal with than having someone damage ur pride and joy and you having no comeback

*sigh* been there, done that :D

I don’t understand how insurance companies can take money from P-platers knowing fully that the driver is on their P’s and then not paying out when needed. That’s theft in broad daylight.

I got pulled over 2 weeks ago driving out of my street at 10am for a random check (random my arse). The cop was driving on the other side of the road then did a U-turn. They breath tested me and then, “Pop your hood.” He was then questioning if I can drive the can on my P’s. He wasn’t sure so that was the end of that.

Paradizzle, I’m from the west side. As for the insurance thing, I haven’t heard of it happening to anyone YET although when you sign up to an insurance company, they ask you for all your mods and if they are legal. So, if it’s not legal for P-platers to drive high powered vehicles, I would assume that they would not cover you. They find loop holes in everything.

I dont get it, $107 fine and they dont even try to stop you from driving it? Just $107 and let you drive home?

Wahaha, I really want one, but my job relies on my having a vehicle, so im really 'in the air' about this car.