SAU Community

rb25 turbo [qld]

*** SOLD ***

Got a series1 RB25det turbo.. model# printed on it is: 45V3

Appears to have little to no shaft play , and was definitely working fine in the car I bought it off.

Makes a great little upgrade for RB20, or replacement unit for RB25. Was going to put it on the rb20, but instead got a good deal on a highflow.

Comes with actuator. A couple of studs will need to be drilled out to fit.

NOW Asking $350 inc post to anywhere in oz

call 0417 016 326, [email protected] or PM.

rb25.jpg

rb25_compressor.jpg

rb25_exhaust.jpg

the s2 turbo is no better than s1, if not worse - that is the going rate.. anyhow mate.. keep dreaming for your turbo for $100.. if they were all that cheap and you could choose from the 20 that were advertised on here right now, you'd have one by now eh?

no water and oil lines sorry. I'm not exactly sure on the km, I think its around 90,000km.. and was running 10psi on the old car.

eerr arrhh what wankers...if you disagree with a price, or have no intrest in the sale, then y bother say anything at all?

****en stooges

lol u spakka, I made a joke, you didn't get it and I actually sent a pm with a reasonable offer for the turbo. It seems to be you who have nothing to do with this thread, just an irrelevant claim and no offer. I think the other comment was a bit rude but that maybe what the thread turns out like with elements of aggression in the original post.

I think the other comment was a bit rude but that maybe what the thread turns out like with elements of aggression in the original post.

It was to stop getting annoyed.. as I am a little sick of advertising one thing at one price, and then people trying to offer half the price (not you, but in general), its a bit of an insult sometimes if its nowhere near the price askeed. Obviously if the price is too high I won't have many enquiries and drop the price accordingly. I don't need to be told this, and it is actually against the trading rules as posted.

Once you've sold a few things on here you kind of get sick of it a little.

Any offers over $350 ?