SAU Community

Dyno Day - Mercury Motorsport - 21/05/05

NismoGirl

A dyno day for SAu qld club members and others has been organised at Mercury Motorsport (club sponsor) for the 21 of May 2005.

Date: 21 May 2005

Time: 10am

Venue:

Mercury Motosports

Unit 2, 278 Newmarket Rd

Wilston QLD 4051

Phone: 1300 558 650

Prices: Depending on how many people we can get.

20 booked spots $55 club members, $75 for non members.

To pre pay your spot for the dyno day, please PM me and I will supply the SAu club bank details for transfer of payments.

Remember guys, this is a 4WD dyno so GTR's and other 4wd cars can run. Any cars are welcome to run on the dyno, but SAu club members will have preference over others.

Please keep the chat in this thread to a minimum and only post if you have a question or want to put your name on the list.

Please post your name and car make/model.

There will be sausages and drink available on the day.

[1] Erin - R33 GTS-t

[2] James - R33 GTS-t

[3 Jason - R33 GTS-t (maybe)

[4] Jason - R32 GTS-t

[5] David - R33 GTS-t

[6] Dirk - R32 GTR

[7] Drew - R34 GTt

[8] Francisco - R32 GTR

[9] Peter - VR4 Galant

[10] Liam - R33 GTS-t

[11] Chris - R34 GT-t

[12] Robbie - R32 GTS-t

[13] Jason - Old Skyline :uhh:

[14] Michael - R32 GTS-t

[15]

[16]

[17]

[18]

[19]

[20]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well i should be finished on our dyno by then, i will put my hand up and come and meet some of you guys. I am keen to get a print out as i have never had the car on a dyno dynamics dyno. $75 Seems very rich for a a power run, but for once in my life i could pay for use of a dyno.

Thanks for organising it erin.

Mick - R32 Gts-t

Nismogirl,

This would be my first dyno run...could you explain how the day goes. Do you get one run and a print out and then watch the other cars? Is it first there first on the dyno? How long does the day go etc etc. Sorry to be a novice

To start the day off, who ever is there at 10am will be placed on the list with members going before others. Then, people who just turn up during the day will be placed in the next available position. This means that while members will be given priority to non members, we wont be allowing members who arrive late to "push in" to the queue - its just not fair on people who made the effort to arrive on time.

When your car is up, you will need to reverse it into the carpark provided and wait for the guys at mercury to reverse it in. Once it's on the dyno (you can sit in the car while it's on the dyno if you wish), your car will be given two or three power runs and the best one printed out on a piece of paper and laminated.

I hope that explains it well enough :)

Guys, I also need definite answers so mercury motorsport know how to charge us appropriately for the booked numbers.

Sounds good Erin. Even if it looks like I will be getting slot 13.

Seeing it's a 4wd dyno I will bring the new toy as the 'line has been on the dyno a couple of times.

Mitsubishi Galant VR4