SAU Community

Dyno Day - Mercury Motorsport - 21/05/05

NismoGirl

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm sounds like fun..i love dyno days!!!!

Might try & come along & see if i can better my 372rwhp i got @ Hyperzone yesterday

Will see if Sheree (61RLY) wants 2 come along with me & represent us Chic Torque girls???

Anita

Different people have different ways of preparing for a dyno, but I normally just turn up. I make sure my car has not long ago been serviced and is in good running order.

In regards to tyres, you don't need to have brand new tyres, but the tyres can't be bald either. They need to have some meat on the so they can grip the dyno.

Hi Have you guys thought about asking Mercury to invite a couple of other clubs?

Mercury have some close relationships with a few clubs, and I'm sure you could get closer to 30 if you invited some others directly.

ie rexnet, redline, ozhonda, clubvr4 etc etc

Its a bit too far for me, but I might be up for it.

I'll confirm a spot with you guys if you like in a week or so... ?

thanks

Michael

:P

As Will just mentioned, it doesn't matter how much power your cars got, it's just a fun day out and you get to see how much power your car makes.

But when/if the Hardcore/other high HP cars start turning up, they will try and make it a dyno comp, but it's not in the least a comp, it's just a fun social gathering with a hint of cars thrown in :D

yer ill pm you. nar it will be gud cause i dont really know any other ppl with skylines yet

i been tuned on a dyno but never been to a dyno day. well i aint had me car for long either lol.

chance for me to meet some other local skyliners

be there...

Ok.. Im coming but wont be running...

As of about 4 hours ago i have added another engine to the junk pile. Cracked the head (very large crack too) cold air said hello to very hot piston. Very hot piston said i want out of here. Oil and fuel and water everywhere and small fire finished off the rest. Ive had enough with this old rb20 im going to junk it as there is nothing good on it and stick to my r33 from now on. Thats right people, im quiting cold the sphincter of the universe the GTS-X is going. Cry :rofl: