SAU Community

Dyno Day - Mercury Motorsport - 21/05/05

NismoGirl

I'd so be there again to have some fun on the Dyno and see if I can actually get a proper figure :rofl:

But car is off the road and I won't be rushing to get it finished for the comp soz. If things do progress quickly though.. I'll put hand up at later stage :(

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.. Im coming but wont be running...

As of about 4 hours ago i have added another engine to the junk pile. Cracked the head (very large crack too) cold air said hello to very hot piston. Very hot piston said i want out of here. Oil and fuel and water everywhere and small fire finished off the rest. Ive had enough with this old rb20 im going to junk it as there is nothing good on it and stick to my r33 from now on. Thats right people, im quiting cold the sphincter of the universe the GTS-X is going. Cry :(

i've got an RB26 for sale if you want hehe :)

or a complete drop in 400+rwhp setup :rofl:

oh yeah my bad lol I'll be there to watch & help any of u guys/girls out that want to join or get more info ;)

Looks like theres only going to be around 20 people guys, so if you want to transfer your money to book your spot into the SAU qld account, PM me and I'll give you the account details.

Make sure when you transfer the payment, you put your name and DYNO in the reference so it's easy for us to know what money's for what.

Thanks guys.