SAU Community

CUSCO Pre-Order! Anything that you want from Cusco! End 30 April 05!

no worries mate. i have submitted the list to cusco. i am waiting for their reply. they have been really slow. is my english that bad? lol heck.. they couldnt understand them very well.. kindly be patient, i will extend the dealine if need to as i havent get answer for my 2nd email even.

no worries mate. i have submitted the list to cusco. i am waiting for their reply. they have been really slow. is my english that bad? lol heck.. they couldnt understand them very well.. kindly be patient, i will extend the dealine if need to as i havent get answer for my 2nd email even.

Not a problem, let me know when you hear back. I have dealed with importing from china, I know the endless problems you incurr, just want to make sure I can 1) Get a cage sometime soon and 2) Get one that actually fits as there are so many cages that dont fit sunroof 33's.

I appreciate the help and the effort your going to in order to get this together.

Cheers, Matt

Latest update:

the man in charge is on overseas trip thats why he has not replied my mail. He will be back soon. :cheers: lol. Thats he told me its hard to get internet access.

sorry for the delay. will put up all your request as soon as it is in.

sorry for the inconvenience.