SAU Community

MODS sticky please! ITPROSEARCH is a scam!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...?t=70042&page=3

I am sad to say that this guy may have taken cash from the younger and easier led members of this great forum....

Also to Andrew aka itprosearch you will be found, and just remember that there will always be people far smarter than you....

I almost bought a pfc off this guy

Only reason i didnt deposit money into this guys account was that he said he was in qld on a holiday with his mrs.......the thing that made me think twice is why would someone go on a holiday and take a pfc with them???

if any1 would like to have a chat with him his msn is [email protected].

Hope u get raped buddy!

:spank:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...?t=70042&page=3

I am sad to say that this guy may have taken cash from the younger and easier led members of this great forum....

Also to Andrew aka itprosearch you will be found, and just remember that there will always be people far smarter than you....

WHat in the ****??

Sorry about the over-reaction but the bit in answer to AL that I posted up on the threads was moved by Blitz ask him if you want to confirm. Get your facts straight before you do something like this, this is in response the the other person interested in the clutch that i told R31Nismoid about and which you people assumed as BACK-PEDDLING!

TO Nizmokid(OTHER PERSON INTERESTED IN THE CLUTCH)

Hi Again

it seems the thread that i put up has not only been moved by Nick but actually REMOVED. Anyway in regards to AL and the other moderator(ie R31 Nismoid) When i first joined the forum Al was very helpful, don't know what his problem is, perhaps the fact I didn't respond to him about enquiries about the front seat and exhaust i ws selling because it was already SOLD. And in regards to R31Nismoid, the one who owned a holiday home in apollo bay, I told him i had no problem but had to wait for response from somebody else(U), out of RESPECT, in regards to the clutch, but obviously he took that as me avoiding him or something

Andrew.

Now, I don't mind meeting people locally to prove to them that they are all wrong but please if you are going to make assumptions at least get your facts straight first. For all the people who have paid me who because of this thread want their money back, I will do so with pleasure and for those who i have ALREADY sent goods to in last few days, i will do a refund also with pleasure IF thats what u want, I said 3-5 days for delivery, so please send the goods back if u want to ask for a refund and I will trust you people enough to refund you first. Thanks.

Andrew

Andrew

Jesus christ some of you are quick to jump on the bandwagon.

IF and I say again IF you have actually been ripped off etc then pm myself, or any of the other classifieds section moderators, do not just start a new thread

All of the moderators devote alot of time to ensure that dodgy traders are weeded out and removed from this forum as quickly as possible.

WilliamsF1: While you have a valid concern, its not your place to start such a thread unless you have had 1st hand experience with itprosearch, so the question is, have you?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I mean something people seem to be WOEFUL at is doing a proper cost/benefit analysis. Going cloud is great, if it saves you time and money. Does it? I have found a LOT of managers just want 'the new thing' with SUB-zero understanding of what it is and how it functions and why they need it. I spend a lot of time on that point nowadays too.
    • I'm an engineer. I am not supposed to do IT. I have been doing my company's IT for 25 years, because initially there was no one else capable and since because I don't trust anyone. Back in the day, we used to run a Linux server with just sendmail level mail handling. Everything was POP and SMTP. Then, someone demanded calendaring and the like, so I implemented Scalix (an OS Exchange clone) - from scratch. Migrated all the numpties over, administered that system for years. Then Scalix started to decline. So I spun up a full Zimbra system. Same same as Scalix, but different (ie, not even a fork). Ran that for a while in parallel with Scalix as I tried to migrate old users over. Both of these were on prem, with local backup in the case of Zimbra. (No backup at all on the Scalix server! Gasp!) At some point, I spat the dummy, after years of this, and capitulated and bought O365 for the whole company and migrated everyone off the on prem stuff and shuffled them off to the cloud. It has been easier and shitter ever since, seeing as MS cannot leave anything alone for more than 3 minutes and have to keep changing everything and making it "better' (I read that as "harder"!). It's like their entire crew are ADHD squirrels on meth. Meanwhile, all our data has been kept on prem on file servers with decent backup. Now the higher ups are demanding that we migrate all the data to the cloud. I am shuddering at the idea that it will all be held to ransom on some shit AWS or, even worse, Azure/Sharepoint system where you're at the mercies of the above posted price hikes, commercial disputes, company collapses/takeovers/DOS attacks/etc etc. I hate it. But... if it can get me free of the bloody IT shit so I can finally concentrate on real engineering work for the first time in 25 years, then.... good?
    • This is so interesting, because I manage a Hybrid Onprem/Exchange Online environment/M365 Tenancy. I find 365 MUCH more intuitive than our On-Prem systems running Exch2019 for example. If my email servers could f**kin tell me in plain text WHY they are unhealthy it would have made my week so much fkin better. I am reading SAU instead of re-reading the event logs right now. Not to mention the less technical overhead of managing servers which more or less run an app. Then again, once you are entirely in a cloud, any cloud... it's very easy for Microsoft or whoever to just up the price x% and you just have to wear it. I suppose right now we have the worst of both worlds by having a hybrid setup. If you look at Powershell versus something like Logic Apps, you can see it's by far a better setup, because purely on intuition it's much simpler for many people, who simply want to say "When X, Do Y, Tell Z" for 99% of their stuff. Yes, it's less powerful at it's core, but do you need it? If you can articulate what you want to have happen in human-readable language it's a big step forward than attempting to translate that into on-premise/powershell code. I will echo Mr No Crust - Working in IT where the core business does something valuable to humanity is the way to do it. And honestly you can see it. I've worked in various firms over the years, in various countries. When you see the people work there for ~2-3 years, you can see why. When they're all there 10-20 years, you can also see why. Especially if the people working there 10-20 years on lower than average pay. This stuff is valuable in any work environment tbh, and you should be mindful to take 'advantage' or at least appreciate the good/acknowledge the bad sides of either type of environment lest you go insane in both of them.
    • On the topic of 365 vs OnPrem. I'd love to have everything as OnPrem. They've made shit so much harder, and more confusing using 365! I have done IT as a tech, and in sales. I used to get told off a little for not doing what I had to (dropping the$$$) to get sales through quickly. Yep, my sales on a full overhaul of a customers site (servers, network gear, PCs, etc) may have taken an extra month to get completed, and about 2 hours more of my actual time, but the people giving me grief on not getting it done quickly also couldn't work out how my profit margins were always sooo good. I knew the value of what I sold, so sold it properly. Work also got told to jamm it squarely when they started doing tracking of every little things you did at work. There was no way I was ever going to entertain that idea for them.  Thankfully in my current role, IT stuff is more one of those side roles I just do for the company. And the owner values me highly for it, and the engineering work I do. Which means I get rewarded pretty darn well