SAU Community

R32 GTR and GTS-t compliance under RAWS finally avialable for everybody.

R32 GTR and GTS-t compliance under RAWS finally available for everybody.

Got a call from www.jappsport.com.au/ in Sydney and they will do R32 GTR and GTS-t for anybody who wants it, not Dealer only.

Email them on [email protected] and they will give you the price and I think all years except 12 Months were Nissan Australia imported them is available but don't quote me.

It's Zoran again :spank: not surprised by it. If there's a will, Zoran will have a way to get it done. Good on ya guys, no more monopoly for those 2 workshops that sounded like they don't want my business when I called them earlier in the year for 2 R32 plates.

Any ideas how much are those plates?

To be honest I was having a audit myself when he called and I had a low battery on my phone, I said I will tell who ever I know but didnt have time to talk price.

Saves me complying them if I want one now.

siddr20: this is still possible, but we have very very very good reason to believe that the rules will be gazzetted within the 3rd or 4th week of may.. so if you can find your 89 gtst and get import aproval BEFORE the 15yr rule gets gazetted by the government then you will be ok. If you can't find a car before then I know that J-spec will fully refund your money..

where can i obtain the list of vechiles that can be imported under sevs scheme..

also i heard that-"at this stage there are only 2 workshops listed with R32 plates, however we know of a couple more that are just finishing the testing and will have plates soon as well - it's likely that supply and demand will keep prices fairly high on this model for a while at least".

does anyone know which shops???

• 3 weeks later...

NOWHERE ELSE! They are the ONLY ones in Aus to have R32 GTR compliance. If you want to comply an R32 GTR, you have to pay up, or wait even more, and who knows when that will be... I paid $5500 for R34 compliance when it first came out through someone else, as they were the only ones doing it at the time, in the end you have to weigh things up and see whether you would rather wait for an unknown amount of time or pay extra and bring the car in asap.

...so you have 2 options, wait more months for someone else, AND most likely pay a similar price (afterall, it will still pretty much be a monopoly until there are MANY RAWS with R32 GTR compliance), or stop being a tight a.ss, pay up and bring your car over to comply it :rofl:

its really not that hard...

SHOGUN CAR COMPANY Just near Brisbane airport Now have R32 approval and you will love the price they are charging.

Call them on 07 38681377