SAU Community

calder park, firday 2nd

Bobbygill

hey guys just wondering if anyone is coming to calder this friday, the weather is gonna be good, and also the supra club is going up as well, so my mate said for me to come up as well, maybe we could have a lil show down between skylines and supras, what do ya's reckon?

insane im there, went 2 caulder one friday night 2 weeks ago for street drags..... some of those people need to just not show up, but hopefully this w/e will be mad if supra clubs and lots of 'liners and other imports show up. im new to the whole skyline experience, so i pretty much luv everythin about them.

but im gonna have to bring my mates along and check it out..... im thinking i should get my mates "fully awsome" * cough cough weak as piss * lancer out there for my own entertainment and everyone else hehehe, its sort of a mean thing to do.... put your mates 4 cylinder non-turbo'd lancer out there against sum wicked high power imports.... but it might bring him down to earth and make him realise..... he should be steerin a nissan ... or better yet a skyline... round town instead. :headspin:

oh, does anyone on here know of someone, or is that someone.... who drives a '33 mock up of the GTR thats on 2 fast 2 furious??, saw it on the way home from drags 2 weeks ago late at night... first at taylors lakes maccas, then on the caulder freeway headin back 2 sunbury.... wasnt exactly the same as the 2f2f one, same color though, with pretty much identical graphics, oh and it was a '33 not a '34, but if anyone knows the dude that was drivin it, or is that guy, send us sum pics plz, it looked mad from what i saw.... that and no1 believes me when i tell them about it.... they think i was seein things :D