SAU Community

WTB: R32 GTR 17" wheels

RiGo

Dude, the only r32 gtr's that came out from the factory with 17" wheels were the V-Spec version... Good luck ever finding a set of them! All factory r32 gtr wheels are 16". Sounds like you need to look for a set of 17" off an r33 gtr, but expect to pay big $$$$. I say just buy a set of second hand or new aftermarket wheels and ditch ur crappy stock ones... :)

Hi RiGo;

I've got four genuine 17x9 Sparco Pythons that were on my R32 GTR when I bought it. They have a few gutter scrapes but are in OK condition and easily repaired by a detailer. Also have 255/45/17 Falken tyres if that helps, about 50% tread. I'm in Canberra, if you're interested let me know your email and I can send photos. Not loking for huge $$$

Regards

Well, most people agree that even a small difference in rolling diameter will throw the ATTESSA system out (if not a low speeds, then certainly at higher speeds). You can come close to the same rolling diameter with different widths but trying to keep the profile the same, but it is not exactly the same... so thank you, but I'd rather have all 4 wheels be the same width.