SAU Community

brand new T70 turbo bargain

this came with the car i bought but i cant afford to put it on so ill be sticking to the stock t3 for now im selling it coz i need cash quick

it has a v band flange at the back so no welding, clamps onto the dump pipe

oil cooled

T70 ball bearing turbo

shaft and wheel trim 64.5mm

compressor wheel 70 60.5mm

turbine housing A/R .84

T3 flange

$900 brand new in the box, will send interstate if ppl pay postage

call 0401267277

t70.jpg

The shaft and wheels are not balanced on the chinese ones, they only work for the shortest amount of time and then thay crap themselves.

XS power, revised not too nice at all check the thraeds below,I did.... scary shit!!

Eye opener,

thanks for the links maximumrpm kinda glad i looked.

maximumrpm to be honest do u know what ur talking about? have a look at the brand the size the specs of the turbos that u have in the link, and where they are made, do they look like a t70 or sound like a t70 to u ? if ur not capable enough to see the masive diference in these 2 turbos i have nothing to say sorry

i will understand what ur trying to do if the turbos where the same or even close

all i can do is laugh at ur links

maximumrpm to be honest do u know what ur talking about? have a look at the brand the size the specs of the turbos that u have in the link, and where they are made, do they look like a t70 or sound like a t70 to u ? if ur not capable enough to see the masive diference in these 2 turbos i have nothing to say sorry

i will understand what ur trying to do if the turbos where the same or even close  

all i can do is laugh at ur links

Is this the Same T70 that "toofast2furious" in sydney sell?

http://www.toofast2furious.com/turbocharges.html

you poor bastard - you are just trying to sell a t70 and all you get is flaming.

this is a turbo available from xs-power and ssautochrome in america. it has a 12 months warranty and has been rebuilt with garrett internals - 600hp

the turbo that every1 says blows up from xs-power is the T3 ar50/70 - this is true. but this one is full sick - i have one on my rb20

if you dont want to buy this turbo - dont

leave this poor fella alone - it is genuine. as for the price they are US$470 ish plus US$120 ish postage which is about the $900 AUD mark.

good luck witht the sale - if i decide to go twin T70s on the rb20 i will let you know!!!!

shaunr32

Sorry guys, I should qualify some things. I was interested and was trying to find out who made these turbo's. The buyer was not replying to my requests for info and that combined with other members comments of this brand (no name brand?) made me suspicious. I have done some research and found out the following.

-rebuilt with garrett internals - 600hp- WRONG

-"the turbo that every1 says blows up from xs-power is the T3 ar50/70"- Doesn't give you confidence that the other models in there range will be any different?

But......infairness, It is new, it is unused and I wish him all the best!

Yeah...guys.,.if you have nothing else good to say just let it..ignore it..he's not trying to scum anyone for sure.

T70 has the same spec as the Garrett T60-1,.same internals and is made by MASTERPOWER which used by the same company "GARRETT "..

this one actually capable of handling more than 600HP..pretty much has the same internals as the garrett T60-1.

I know coz i did my search...and YES...I HAVE ONE on my R33.

cost $1200 brand new...$900 is reasonable..but lower it down a bit i'd say..got mine brand new for less.

good luck selling it dude.