SAU Community

Trading

Hey guys i got a 98 Toyota Corolla csx hatch.. its auto transmission and has done about 178000 km's.. im the second owner of car.. car is still in very good condition..

personally i dislike the car so i want something else.. trading for anything that i would be interested in..

if u go to www.redbook.com.au the price value of the car is between 11-13.5 i fink

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Rb26 has gone in to a gt 4 r34 model
    • Hi can anyone shed some light, pin 104 and 106 from rb26 ecu is not connected is this important? If so will i need the fpcm and wire this in?    car runs but lumpy and sparks plugs getting really black soot on them. Fueling issues by looks of it have t attached these 2 wires as dont know where it goes?  
    • Eating... at least I hope so cos I just ate one! 🤣 It's peanuts and rice crisps
    • I bought the car like this, but the previous owner installed a on/off switch on the dash to turn on the AC compressor. I believe this switch is wired to the engine bays fuse panel. When i switch the AC compressor on, i feel it dragging the engine and it makes a grinding noise. My question is, should i have the AC compressor rebuilt? is that a possibility? or should i buy a new one?
    • Anytime I still have a small amount of new oil left after an oil change on one of our cars, I dump it into a container. It's a concoction of different weights that I like to believe evens out to a 10W-30. I do an oil change every year on both my tractor and mower using that oil. Mower is at least 12 years old, and my tractor is about 5 and sat 2 weeks under 10 feet of water. Both still run great!