SAU Community

For Sale: Isotta Nivola Evoluzione Steering wheel perfect 4 showcar

Hi guys,

I have for sale a brand new in box Isotta Nivola Evoluzione 121 3N steering wheel black colour (made in italy) and this is a must addition to any showcar, very classy looking and also smaller in diameter (330mm) so that you can turn easier! Get it on before the Autosalon comes around! These steering wheels usually retail for $380 in stores but you can grab yours for only $260. You better be quick! as at this price, im sure it won't last too long...

ring Michael on

pictures attached:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic of box

hi there guys, sorry for not replying sooner, call or sms me for a faster reply!.

The steering wheel is a Genuine Isotta Nivola Evoluzione 121 3N steering wheel (330mm) diameter which is made out of genuine black leather and very nice and shiny brushed metal & chrome :D . I have attached more pics to proove the authenticity of this steering wheel. P.S it is not one of those crappy imatation steering wheels that are made out of vinyl or PVC and could risk your life due to crappy construction.

P1020004.jpg

P1020008.jpg

P1020010.jpg

P1020012.jpg

P1020013.jpg

New & Final price of $250, be quick...

Ring Michael on 0401910599 now!

P.S these are prices for the steering wheel in Perth. If you want it shipped interstate, you will have to pay extra shipping charges based on your location.(not too sure unless you give me your location...)

• 2 weeks later...