SAU Community

Nasho Run - 14th May

Moanie

Guest two.06l
i didnt!! :Oops:  will you can be entered?  if so, that might just make it worth paying the entrance fee :)

didnt get an invite this year...and not paying to have the car displayed. So if John Baremans doesn't ring or e-mail me in the next few days then we will not be entered.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt get an invite this year...and not paying to have the car displayed. So if John Baremans doesn't ring or e-mail me in the next few days then we will not be entered.

then we arnt missing anything :(

I live in kirrawee. but im happy to travel to homebush and then back down the nasho! I love the nasho, used to do it 3 or 4 times a week. the obnly thing you have to watch out for at night time is the deers, i was goin through there one night and a deer was in the middle of the road just as i came around a corner full pelt. the headlights blind animals at night and they cant see, if i hadnt of done a compression lock up into 2nd and made a little skretch sound the bastard wouldnt have shat itself and run off. Alos if your car is really low, be careful, ive seen people scrap the living shit out of their front bars and underneath their cars. Aprat from that its a mad cruise! Im in for sure if i dont have to work! :werd:

what about a first meet at homebush and then a "staging meet" in the shire closer to the nasho? Just so everyone regroups and then head off again? or something

If you have a look at this map i have highlighted in red. There is at least 100 car spaces along here. I know this is a hell rice comment, or mabye ve watched the fast and the furiou too many times, but it would look exactly the same as it was in the movie! Lines parked on either side of the road, thats why i think it would be a mad photo moment! ANyway its just a sugestion, im sure theres heaps of other places to go. But its on the cards........

Ill go first! i dont mind! Hey sphynx i thought i good meeting point would be along waratah street, you know how there is car spots on both sides of the road? That would make a hell mad photo moment!

Yah, sounds good, a few places in kirrawee and surrounding areas like that.

I just thought of a pose, the cars lined up/parked, headlights turned on, owners standing out the front of their cars doing what ever, or something. Just light up the street :wassup:

Any budding photographers amongst us?

what night is this currently sitting on?

will have around 3 other cars to come along to this considering we all live in the shire.

very good nasho runs.. let hope there are no slow cars on the way there. they piss you off big time

ture enough silv! i am changing the time.... we are meeting at 8:30 at p6 at homebush.. then heading to a second meet.. that street sproosy mentioned... lol! haven't done a recon so that will have to do! second meet will be at 9:30 at waratah st! whats the suburb sproosy?!

well sproosy will be leading the way so stick to the front and you'll be right! :(

son't be silly wilchy!!! its not that bad!!!! the car that i knew scraped was MIZ33T and her car was realllyyy low!