SAU Community

Nasho Run - 14th May

Moanie

Waratah street is in Kirrawee, it's like out the back of all the car delearships, it's dead quiet at night, might find a few drifters and hoons lurking though

K now i might be there with a mate or two, still gotta confirm

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... hopefully not :(

ok peeps!! there is the plan!!!

sat 14th may

8:30 at p6 homebush

9:30 at waratah st, kirrawee... we should leave by 10 for the nasho run...

seeya all interested parties there!!!!

and remember... drive safe! :P

hmmm... hopefully not :(

ok peeps!!  there is the plan!!!

sat 14th may

8:30 at p6 homebush

9:30 at waratah st, kirrawee... we should leave by 10 for the nasho run...

seeya all interested parties there!!!!

and remember... drive safe! :P

Ill be coming :D Im a shire person too, and the Nasho is always a nice drive.... Meet you @ Kirrawee guys!!!

Hmmmm, i might run no front bar since my car sits quite low... But will be funt o test out my new suspension

haha dude I dont think it would be wise to run no front bar......I mean a bunch of skylines cruising these days is enough to attract instant attention from the cops.......

If one or more had no front bars.......it will just give them another (reasonable) excuse to start hassling us.....

haha sorry dude I aint hassling you.......I wont even be there so it doesnt really concern me...but for the benefit of others I think ya should keep the front bar on ! :(

Moanie the suburb is kirrawee, its just off the highway. If you guys look at the map you will see how its just off the highway, there is signs and stuff everywhere! I only live just down the road from the 2nd meeting point! So thats hell sweet!

Anyone got any plans for what to do after nasho? Mabye a cruise to "the wall" down at Cronulla?

Im hell physced for it! Just over a week to go! CANT WAIT!

ya sounds like a good cruise.. even tho i live in shire will be going to try and make it out in time to homebush so can cruise with the other peeps for the nite to nasho.

The wall closes at 10 so that kinda sucks.. but yeah wall or even slyvania maccas make an appearance there..

wherever goes everyone ends up back at maccas in the end.

will be a good night. try and go down this weekend to make sure they havent changed anything since last time i went out there

SHIRE = GODS COUNTRY

The wall, its a big wall thaey mad years and years ago just incase there was a mssive tidal wave and shit, plus it acts as a retaining wall to hold all the land up and stuff. Know to us locals as "the wall" down at "nulla". Its the rocks of the shire. Thursday nights are usually the biggest, and sometimes on weekends.

If we leave waratah street at 10, it usually only takes 30 mins to go from top to bottom of the nasho, one can do it in a far quicker time if they werent to obey the speed limits! :( And then we have the choise of scooting back up via the freeway or back through the nasho.

They have a gate there to stop us "hoons" from doing happy laps and stuff.

The locals complained about noise so they chucked a gate in at each end so people cant go driving around all night.

Its funny to see those people who leave their cars in the area of the Wall and try to get out when the gates are close :cheers: I havent expereinced that feeling yet though...

So any final numbers yet Moanie? Whoever shows, shows?

one more thing with the cruise that night.

Just a suggestion that is. Is there gonna be a final stage before everyone enters the park? There are traffic lights between Waratah st and natio, so i was thinkin of maybe a final 10:20-10:30pm meet at loftus rovers oval, about 100m before the national park turn off, so everyone can catch up, and so that we are all in a group in the natio, and say, a 10:30-10:35 or 10:40pm leave directly into the nasho?

Just saves everyone the hastle of waiting for people to catch up who got stuck at lights etc, and it's literally 100m before the turn off to the nasho so yea.