SAU Community

Nasho Run - 14th May

Moanie

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats AS? oohh!!! autosalon1!! well... dayum! we've got nowhere else to go!!!

ok guys!! first post is updated with people going....

do you think we should change the meet point? any suggestions where?!

hmmm.... nahh.. too far out of the way!!! and tooo tempting!

do people know the BP+hungry jacks in Lakemba.. its on King georges rd... if you're coming down king georges rd from homebush direction, its just after punchbowl rd...

there should be a decent area for the meet? then its just straight down king georges to the second meet (almost)!

agreed mr r32! which is why i am suggesting the bp! or do you mean, too many cops would go by on king georges!?!?!

i would rather not meet at homebush, as as people will be parking all through there and it may be hard to figure out who is who... plus cops will be cruising through there with all the modified cars!!! AND i don't want tag alongs!

hmmm.... nahh.. too far out of the way!!!  and tooo tempting!

do people know the BP+hungry jacks in Lakemba.. its on King georges rd... if you're coming down king georges rd from homebush direction, its just after punchbowl rd...

there should be a decent area for the meet?  then its just straight down king georges to the second meet (almost)!

thats a VERY bad choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont go there, always cops

better off meeting at a servo along princess hwy after tom ugly's bridge.

agreed mr r32!  which is why i am suggesting the bp!  or do you mean, too many cops would go by on king georges!?!?!

i would rather not meet at homebush, as as people will be parking all through there and it may be hard to figure out who is who... plus cops will be cruising through there with all the modified cars!!!  AND i don't want tag alongs!

ye the bp is fine but im afraid i have no idea where that is :D

perhaps a mini hills area meet first? then i can follow u's to whereever that bp is

better off going further down king georges past the wooliles and moblie servo and turn right into roselands shopping centre and use the car park on the left

its big and shouldnt get much attention

cant miss it

theres a sign that say roselands shopping centre turn right at lights

and a massive sign thing that says CENTRO i think

the pic didn't show up!!! i'll jsut start a search myself!!!

silv.. are you actually coming?! i don't really know where roselands is? is it on the otherside of the road, when driving up from homebush?!

the pic didn't show up!!! i'll jsut start a search myself!!!

silv.. are you actually coming?!  i don't really know where roselands is?  is it on the otherside of the road, when driving up from homebush?!

you know where the bp is that you said?????

bout bout 1km down the rd on your right!

ask wilb he should know