SAU Community

Nasho Run - 14th May

Moanie

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can usually pick the corners in the nasho by looking at them as you approach and keeping an eye on the speed signs, careful of the low speed corners tho the 35s and 45s because they vary a lot, one 45 corner might be alright, the next might be worse than some that are marked 35.

Keep an eye out for cares coming the other way too, that and wild life is probably the most sketchy part.

Just got home, helps when you only live 10mins away from tthe nasho park turnoff. Great cruise, must have been about 40 cars there. All went well despite some early attention from from the cops at Kirrawee, apparently they ran my number plate through their computer but as car business registered they got zip. I was in the pearl white 4 door R33. My first cruise with you guys but definitely not the last. When's the next one??

yeh that was my first cruise with the boys/girls..

had a good time apart from nearly taking out the railing on the last bend....

meet afew of the people on here aswell...i'll see you all on the next cruise!

Guys post of some of those photos that were taken, especially the big group photo at kirawee!

awesome cruise.. nice turn out of around 40 cars..

turned out to be an awesome nite..

have to be another national park run again soon..

good organising all..

hope to see u again soon again

Had fun as well pity noone could understand the meaning of NOT EVERY1 IS READY!

Me and dan and some others were left behind because of some hasty retreating . Solo run for us was fun.

Meet up point was a nice lookout but thats about it.

Good too meet some new faces, Big HELLO to Daniel and Jerry and the rest of the crew that i spoke to .

Finnaly made it home in ONE piece!

P.S That R32 GTR was having a bad day i think cause he nearly killd himself , Bloody HooNs :)

the night was good, for once my bleed valve decided to give me full boost(only 10psi anyway) also cold air so the car was going great, lots of people too always good! i hope to see some pictures from the people who took them soon..

good news, no clouds and the roads are sweet! see u guys soon! :D

where the hell were you1!! we were trying to figure out who you were!!! we obviously didn't!! :) did you even turn up1?!?!?! :)

hey all!!! nice to meet some of you!!! the roads were awesome!!! all dry!!! not even any oil to make it slippery!!! the most there was, were two wet spots that i saw and that was it!!! bonus! ;)

It was good to see the cruise went through mainly uneventfully, and that everyone got home in one piece!! the only downside, was danny in the white gtr.. he got a SPANNER!!!!!!!!!!! yes i spanner, embedded into his tyre! : not sure how that happened, but luckily that was it!! after waiting for an hour and a half for NRMA, he arrived to tell us we'd be better of getting a tow truck!!! we bailed at that stage!!!! hope you got home ok dan, and that it wasn't toooo $$$$$ :(

seeya next time peeps!

haha hey moans, hurry up and organise another one some where, during the day...i couldnt see who was who last night when we all parked and got out..

for those of you who didnt know who i was...im barny...abit of a loud mouth that called everyone over for the group photo.

We need name badges :) and possibly to wear shirts with our avatars on them! It will be just like special ed!!!!!! ahhhhh, i miss my special ed days :)