SAU Community

Nasho Run - 14th May

Moanie

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After we were left behind at Kirawee we came across daniel and jerry who had a bit of a tyre problem. Thats Nathan trying to help by holding is phone next to the tyre......

thanks for that great shot of the back of our heads gts4.... hahahaha :D

That phone-torchy thing did help.... ok, maybe only a little bit, but it was better than nothin'

Gr8 shot of nathan!... he looked a bit surprised to see ya???

see!!  i did say 6d!!  its a pity noone knew where the hell it was!!!!!  :Oops:

i even brought a print out so no excuses for me.... :Oops:

only reason i found you guys was cuz my mate noticed some people with

there hands up way in the distance... thanks for waving us down!

note to self: read moanies post more carefully next time!

the cruise was mad fun. i got abit carried away on the way back, sorry if i scared anyone.

grey 32gtr.

cant wait for the next one,sure beats maccanats at penriff.  

i think i should bring up that crazy laser. i want one.

il have to introduce myself to more people next time

cheers     dave

Dude you were on fire! :flamed: Very quick car you got there

I was in the grey 32 u were behind at the end of the park run. Ur a penrith boy aswell?

woah! Another blown tyre. Atleast yours was able to be taken off.

A whole group of us stopped to help a GTR with a spanner stuck in it's tire. Moanie posted a shot somewhere...

attachment.php?attachmentid=37041

attachment.php?attachmentid=37042

woah! Another blown tyre. Atleast yours was able to be taken off.[]

yeah, pretty lucky. no worn lock-nuts for me...

hope they managed to sort it out in the end.

Oh damn u DANIEL (gts-o4t) for posting that pic of me pissing LOL ! .. it was the closest thing i could find and it was a great piss i tell ya . hehe

Good to hear from Dan too (skye) glad u made it home ok and it wasnt to dissapointing for your first cruise , i take it we shall see you on the next event?

I was a lil lost for the P6 business too i guess i didnt pay enough attention to the letter of the P6 area it was . Saw alot of other liners that didnt end up goin with us from Homebush so i guess it woulda been a lil bigger.

Oh and i think my gearbox went well after that thrashin its still in one piece and i can goto work each day still :O , Watta car the old Skyline is .

eheh oh and moanie, did u forget we were left behind when my gf said not every1 is here when u asked. I guess u were to busy rubbing ur ass :( . I also blew your S2 on the road if u recall :D 1 up for the ol RB20 power ehhe .

Oh and Daniel (gts-o4t) i will so get u bak for that pic :) . Do i have to mention how u always try and pick up the Maccaz chicks by flirting with urself when ordering :(

HEHEHE

the cruise was mad fun. i got abit carried away on the way back, sorry if i scared anyone.

grey 32gtr.

cant wait for the next one,sure beats maccanats at penriff.  

i think i should bring up that crazy laser. i want one.

il have to introduce myself to more people next time

cheers     dave

Did you end up sittin inbetween a black R32 and white R33 for the last half of the way out of the natio park? If so you're one crazy mofo! :D

i even brought a print out so no excuses for me....  :Oops:  

only reason i found you guys was cuz my mate noticed some people with  

there hands up way in the distance... thanks for waving us down!

note to self: read moanies post more carefully next time!

hehehe.. and everyone was laughing at me for waving!! HAH! to them! :) glad you found us!! and hope you had a good time, despite using the space saver ;)

eheh oh and moanie, did u forget we were left behind when my gf said not every1 is here when u asked. I guess u were to busy rubbing ur ass ;) . I also blew your S2 on the road if u recall :) 1 up for the ol RB20 power ehhe .  

nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what tha!!!!! which one was your chickie?!?!!? fark!!! i'm soooo sorrryyy :) i thought the last one we were waiting for was mass_iv :( i must have got it confused!!!! my apologies :) and i'm glad you guys made it! :)

lol!!! and as for killing me on the road! more info please! or i really must have bad memory!! sam, chris.. do you recall this incident?! seriously!!!! lol!

nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what tha!!!!! which one was your chickie?!?!!? fark!!! i'm soooo sorrryyy ;) i thought the last one we were waiting for was mass_iv :) i must have got it confused!!!! my apologies :( and i'm glad you guys made it! :)

lol!!! and as for killing me on the road! more info please! or i really must have bad memory!! sam, chris.. do you recall this incident?! seriously!!!! lol!

LoL.. I dont recall this :)

hey Arup how u doin?

good good actually screwed with too much uni work as usual, we gotta organise a cruise sometime.. a few friends are going to the drags wed night i dunno if i can go but if i do u should come.

i was yet another of the people who got passed by to4gtr!

i see a trend developing! lol.

Man that sucks, I'm never part of the trendy people :headspin:

Man that sucks, I'm never part of the trendy people  :headspin:

lol!

dont worry next time i will pass everyone and ill make sure i get past you too so u can be part of the trend ;)