SAU Community

Car dealers that dont want to do business

homer2288

$26KK You got stung if you received that kind of information ..... Ascents RRP is $19,750 .... Conquest $ 23,550 ..... if you want the new Sportivo THEN its $28,990.

They hold their value and a reliable cars.

There are wanker salesreps in all kinds of dealerships ..... just tell them they are a wanker and that you got a better price somewhere else and see what they do when their meal is on the line.

On the other hand of the situation - we get jerked around something chronic too ..... i had these people who got me to pull out four different cars to test drive (third time test driving these 4 different cars) ..... total waste of my time .... they couldnt even make up their mind on what car they wanted.

you should drive back to the toyota dealership in your new honda, and ask for the dealer that treated you that way, showed him your honda and see what he has to say :cheers:

$26KK You got stung if you received that kind of information ..... Ascents RRP is $19,750 .... Conquest $ 23,550 ..... if you want the new Sportivo THEN its $28,990.  

I know it's $19750 & $23550 respectively..the prices i was quoted were including dealer delivery + stamp duty + rego...

you should drive back to the toyota dealership in your new honda, and ask for the dealer that treated you that way, showed him your honda and see what he has to say

Nah..i gain nothing from doing this...anyway I've spread the word i think that is more effective :Bang:

Do what i did with my last car purchase,...i shopped around for dealers (rather than the car), and made up my mind from whom i would buy my car. In my case, i settled on a dealer (Paul - Autoworx) and then bought a car off him a month later. :headspin:

Excellent choice! Me too, didn't like the others! Paul makes you feel comfortable I think, that's what's important too.

Excellent choice! Me too, didn't like the others! Paul makes you feel comfortable I think, that's what's important too.

That is why we bought from a honda dealer SOR. They are very well presented, their sales staff wear tie and shirt. And they treat customers well because they know customer service brings business...

Whereas the toyota dealers i been to the sales peoplen wear polo shirts (not that theres anything wrong with that) - it just goes to show how important business is to them.

Having recently gone through the process of buying a new car, the biggest problem with BMW here in Perth, is that there is only 1 dealer you can visit.

Hey I know they aren't brand spanking new, most are, but a mate of mine owns 3MW in Ozi Park, Dave, he used to work for the other major dealer her in Perth, if you see him he'll be more than happy to help you out, just say Dave from Rycom sent you. He helped out two of my mates with beautiful looking BMWs, one of them an M3. That is if you havn't already purchased one :rofl:

You can get a car from anywhere. Its all about trust really. A car is the second biggest purchase most people will make in their lives so they wanna feel safe.

Plus its just professional, do you really wanna hand over 40k to a guy in stubbies and a wifebeater?

You can get a car from anywhere. Its all about trust really. A car is the second biggest purchase most people will make in their lives so they wanna feel safe.

Plus its just professional, do you really wanna hand over 40k to a guy in stubbies and a wifebeater?

no one said anything abt stubbies and wifebeaters.. he said Polo's

Oh well wasnt our guys then because they dont wear polo shirts but they do wear sunglasses when talking to people which is a big no-no. But anyway ..... car industry is a fickle business - im lucky to see both sides .... im someone that if i dont like the way ive been treated i wouldnt buy the car either.