SAU Community

Oil Cooler Kits

performance-wise

gR33ddy -

Just a few questions, some have already been partially answered, but with the group buy not being a group buy I am confused. :D

1) So you have them in stock? (or atleast ability to ship straight away)

2) What is expected delivery time from me depositing money? I live in Newcastle, NSW (You said roughly 5 days above..still apply?)

3) Any probs with it fitting an R32 GTST

4) Is it an Australian supplier?

5) Is it possible to get a thermostat model -> How much/Do the above questions still apply to it or will it be different?

6) Did you get pics of your install?

Cheers

Chris

gR33ddy -

Just a few questions, some have already been partially answered, but with the group buy not being a group buy I am confused. :rofl:

1) So you have them in stock? (or atleast ability to ship straight away)

2) What is expected delivery time from me depositing money? I live in Newcastle, NSW (You said roughly 5 days above..still apply?)

3) Any probs with it fitting an R32 GTST

4) Is it an Australian supplier?

5) Is it possible to get a thermostat model -> How much/Do the above questions still apply to it or will it be different?

6) Did you get pics of your install?

Cheers

Chris

Hey Chris,

The minimum number of sales was met and I have had further interest in the coolers so I can offer them for $400 for individual buyers.

1)They are in stock at my suppliers wharehouse and are ready to be shipped immediately after payment has been received.

2)Delivery around 5 working days by UPS with tracking.

3)Will fit easily. sandwich plate has 2 different threads which will fit most Japanese cars. Skylines no probs.

4)Supplier is in Hong Kong. Cost includes all import duties and GST.

5)Sorry dont have thermostat models available.

6)Will definitely post some pics over the weekend.

;)

Payment Details please?

I will probably order today so I can get it installed for next weekend (going in a motorkhana, need to change oil...be good to not have to do the oil again straight after the motorkhana!)

I am just going to research any issues with not having the thermostat before I buy. Anyone having links to such threads, please post them here :P

EDIT - For others information - Seems the general view is that a thermostat is not required in a climate such as Australia. Only where it is very cold/snow conditions. The problem with not having the thermostat is that the oil is always going through cooler, and may not heat up, thus causing damage to engine. However in Australia it will still warm up even if its going through the cooler all the time!

Payment Details please?

I will probably order today so I can get it installed for next weekend (going in a motorkhana, need to change oil...be good to not have to do the oil again straight after the motorkhana!)

I am just going to research any issues with not having the thermostat before I buy. Anyone having links to such threads, please post them here ;)

EDIT - For others information -  Seems the general view is that a thermostat is not required in a climate such as Australia. Only where it is very cold/snow conditions. The problem with not having the thermostat is that the oil is always going through cooler, and may not heat up, thus causing damage to engine. However in Australia it will still warm up even if its going through the cooler all the time!

PM sent.

• 1 month later...

No go for the 044 as the payment date doesn't line up.

I may be able to get it cheaper anyhow, I'm waiting to hear from a friend as he is able to get Bosch items generally very very cheap. I bought a Z32 AFM through him for $280 bran spankin new. :cheers:

Depending on his price I may still need it. But I really should get injectors first.. lol to many things I need to buy and not enough money. lol