SAU Community

Who Are Good Mechanics in Brissy or Goldy

al_r33

hey, i am looking to get a full engine rebuild in tha next month or so and i am recently new 2 QLD. Can any one please recommend any good mechanics that are well know for doing good work in tha brissy, sunshine coast or Goldy.

Cheers,

AL

Im dont care about tha travel if i had 2 go 2 nsw i would! just as long as i get some one that know's there sh*t and are honest and reilable. if you know of any then post the name of the company .

Cheers,

Al

I could do your rebuild but I don't like taking shortcuts. Everything gets done properly or not at all. Some people disagree but that's how I like to do things. If you don't have any luck finding someone, PM me and I'll sort out a quote for you.

DJ Sylvia (spelling?) Mechanical.  Daniel is a champ.  And wont rip you off (or try) like other can and do.

Yep, will second that - has better mechanical knowledge of Skylines than some of the "experts" often recommended on this site. Very good pricing, wish I found him earlier!

Hey Alan. This is extremely difficult for me to type here but I'll do it anyway...

I will strongly recommend Evolution Automotive (07) 3841 4982 to you. My engine is currently being built there and so far I am extremely pleased.

I have friends who have had work done there aswell and all reports are great!

Phew... that actually wasn't all that hard... funny that...

ABU5E, who do I speak to at Evolution automotive? They have done a bit of work on my S13 before...is that your R32 with the bonnet on the roof?? :) Thats at Eight Mile Plains yeah?? I live just off warrigal rd and fill up at the BP most days.