SAU Community

Ares Speed closed for the last 2 weeks?

funkymonkey

I've been trying to get hold of Sam from Ares Speed for the last two weeks regarding a bodykit I was getting made.

I've been trying to ring em for the last 2 weeks, both on Nathan's mobile and the business numbers for Ares Speed and Ares Sound, and there's no answer on any of em or it says its disconnected.

Does anyone local to them know what's goin on or able to PM me a number to get in touch with them?

any more details? I've got a letter of demand I need to give to them because they took my original R32 bodykit to mould with a arrangements for me to get the original back plus 2 extras for me to do with how I pleased.

9 months later after a lot of ringing, I got 2 bodykits wrapped in 1 layer of bubble wrap sliding around the back of a delivery truck. Before we even unloaded it off the truck we noticed the kits were shattered and broken (like the sideskirt in 2 pieces, which we got the delivery guy to witness... in his own words "that looks farked mate"). Apparently they had a warranty claim for the kits with the freight company and then they found it amusing that my original had already been fitted to a customer's car... Speaking to Sam he seemed like he wanted to sort it out, but then for the next two weeks I hear nothing.

So I'd like to know exactly why they shut down and if there's anyone I can contact to sort this mess out. If they are being liquidated or something is there any way I can find the company involved so I can state my claim to them?

If the company has been liquidated.. I don't like your chances..

I will go past a bit later today, and see if I can grab a phone number off the door or anything, if they have a "aeres speed have closed, any enquiries please contact..." on there. Again, don't like the chances, but we'll see.

Will let you know how I go.

no gordo the one on the gold coast is also closed some window tiniting place is operating out of there old shop, sorry i have no contact details anymore, but i have been told that they are officially no longer.

Will try the goldcoast one. Think I was dealing with the one in Brissy. Nathan is sort of active on the forums, otherwise I'll just report it to the police as stolen property, see if that approach works. Letter of demand was drafted by my solicitor a while back (before they sent a half arsed bodykit over) so it should carry some weight with liquidators, or whichever company takes on ares-speed's debts.

I think you will find that Nathan has not been a part of aresspeed for quite some time. Ricky is the gentleman that is running the show at this stage.

I have to agree that they have been having some service issues recently. Especially regarding the condition of their kits.

I believe they are suffering from financial difficulties as they have closed their Gold Coast shop AND moved out of their original shop in Brissy. HOWEVER they have moved in next door to their old Brissy shop and are now sharing a shed with a panel shop. (I believe they are in the back of the shed)

I hope that helps. If you manage to get a hold of them i suggest you speak to ricky.

Yeh i think riverside is right cos i drive past there to work and back and i still see a few modded cars next door at the panel beating shop so it must be the back of the shed, but the areespeed sign has be ripped off so its definatley moved to back of the shed next door and still a few rice cars there !!