SAU Community

car washing stations in brisvegas?

WazR32GTSt

They've gotta have a ton of taps on the campus don't they? What about that park about half way along fred schonell drive? Worst comes to worst there's a car wash at the shell on coronation drive. Or there's a tap I think in the carpark of the toowong bridge club. I've seen them do fundraising carwashes there.

they probably do have a ton of taps, but i'm too much of a wuss to park my car in the middle of the street and pull out a bucket to start washing!

i know its a little far but there is a proper car wash place just as you exit off the ICB in albion.....dunno what it costs tho as i never been there........and a while after that is carlovers on sandgate road but thats like another 10-15min dirve....its on my way home from uni anyway........so what are you studying....im there doing science..2nd year.

off the ICB? that's not too far might have to check it out, thanks

i'm studying medicine (first year of graduate entry program) but i did my undergrad in biomedical science

how you liking science?

they probably do have a ton of taps, but i'm too much of a wuss to park my car in the middle of the street and pull out a bucket to start washing!

Are you in one of the colleges?? There'd have to be places where you can do it legitimately. Otherwise do it on a sunday morning.

off the ICB? that's not too far might have to check it out, thanks

i'm studying medicine (first year of graduate entry program) but i did my undergrad in biomedical science

how you liking science?

Yeh Just as you exit off the ICB into albion its about 50-100mtrs on your right, No idea what they charge, i did however see chicks in bikini's there one day which was a good sight.

Science is good man, getting into the real intresiting material now.

A few mates work at this carwash at albion they often get 7 series BM's 34 GTR's heaps of euro and presige stuff so they do a good job. i think they range from 10 - 15 bucks up to 90 some what dollars... u just park ur car in the bay jump out get a coffee and they come get ya when their done. Science hey? im at UQ doin sports psych.

Peace