SAU Community

Adopt A Laurel

Dear drifters,

the time has come for a change and big black bertha has to make way for something... well a little more nimble. It is a sad day for all and nothing is final yet however the car is on the market.

Now is your chance to snap up one of the few drift spec laurels to be imported before the end of the 15 year old rule.

The car is a 1989 Nissan Laurel Club S

It is a factory Turbo but has been converted from Auto to manual in Japan.

It has a late model RB20det (without the embossed "RB20" on the cam gear cover)

The car has been modified specifically for drift using parts including.

Full 3 inch exhaust including dump pipe.

7 point roll cage

KEI OFFICE coil over suspension in new condition

2 Way mechanical LSD of unknown brand (clunky hehe)

Nardi Steering wheel

R32 GTSt seats (instead of those nasty stock laurel ones)

It has a 3 puck button clutch.

A Blitz DSBC

It has possibly the most OLD SCHOOL turbo timer i have ever seen (it is cool)

It has 4 to 5 stud wheel spacers (20mm thick) on the front and sports 17 by 9 inch factory R33 GTR wheels (uber cool)

Front Strut Brace

Aero Parts Include

FULL BN SPORTS KIT (BRAND NEW)

Aftermarket Aero bonnet (with autobarn bonnet clips hehe)

pumped (by hand with stick) guards

and if you buy withing 30 minutes using a credit card

ill throw in

1 spare (stock) rb20 turbocharger

1 spare Nismo Bodykit

1 front mount intercooler (trust)

a set of R33 GTST brakes for the front

My dildo gearknob... (never used for anything other than changing gears i swear)

2 cupholders

and 2 15 inch drift rims.

Contact Andy on 0418720513 for details and test drifts. Location Gold Coast

Price is $15500 but bear in mind i'm not too flexible on price.

post-174-1114556471.jpg

post-174-1114556498.jpg

post-174-1114556538.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• There's probably an underlying issue with the A/C system too. I recently fixed mine, now it's fully control by the Haltech and car's factory HVAC controller  Have a squiz here:    
    • And by the way, I've also checked the ECU diagnostic numerous times and got a bad O2 sensor code and initially an Ignition Primary code, which is why I replaced the O2 sensor and all the ignition components (coil packa, plug and loom). No codes have been coming up lately despite the ongoing issue.
    • Hey pber13, unfortunately still no luck. At this point the following has been done with little or no success: - Spark plugs replaced, gapped to 0.8mm - Splitfire coilpacks installed to replace originals - Replaced Ignition Coil/Coilpack harness with a new genuine nissan one - New fuel filter - Replaced AFM/MAF sensor - Injectors have been thoroughly cleaned with an online flush (without removing) - Upper engine and inlet decarbed - blew tons of black smoke out, cleared the carbon deposits from the top of the engine and exhaust.  - IACV removed and thoroughly cleaned with carburettor cleaner - O2 sensor replaced with new and genuine one -  Smoke test revealed no vacuum leaks - Healthy compression test of 160psi across all 6 cylinders Overall the car does run a lot smoother now, no backfires between gear shifts like it did originally... but the rough idle when warmed up is still there. It may not even be a misfire but simply a rough idle. Seems crazy to me that so many people have had this issue and seemingly no one has gotten to the bottom of it, or at least never bothered to post if they did! Hope you have more luck than I did pber13, I'm at a point now where I'm just going to try to ignore it unless it gets worse. Would love to fix it but I've genuinely run out of ideas of what it could be.
    • I got the full frenchys kit too. Really awesome kit. Easy to install my only complaint was the hardlines I think could be routed differently (I modified mine) but I realise the kit needs to suit multiple applications. This was the hard lines before I modified them. They were touching the wastegate pipe. I ended up reducing the distance between firewall and first bend. The made it so they tucked along the frame rail.
    • Deeve, I don't suppose that you've made any progress on this? My Stagea has the exact same problem, and just like you, I've read through as much as I can online, with no real progress. My car isn't throwing any codes at all, which is a little frustrating. I've changed plugs, checked the wiring and harness. A new MAF gets here next week, but I'm not hopeful it will solve the issue.