SAU Community

new skyline girl on board :) just want to say Hi and some info

devil072

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u havent heard the best things about jetspeed LOL...where have u been mate :wassup: my friends always do their body kit fitting and spraying there...many indonesians car clubs e.g secret,elite,agentz,level etc do their body kitting there...believe me  :rofl:

LOL... yeah and have you seen the fit of some of those kits? it's shite... the moulds I've seen them use on some cars they have done are very poor fit and are only 2 or 3 layers fibreglass.. Also some of their cheap spray jobs I've seen are also very average quality.

My point is - You get what you pay for.

I'd rather spend more dollars to get the job done right than take my car to a place that does it for the lowest price just because they want the business.

Agnes - shop around and ask a few others for recommendations. I see the tempatation to go with the lowest price you can get since you're paying out of your own pocket, but the quality of workmanship really does make a difference. It also depends how long you can go without your car as doing a full respray will take some time to do it right.

All the best !

:cheers:

Yeah, i've seen your car around St.Albans....sweet ride.

St.Albans is getting flooded with skylines now.....some bad examples, but you've got one nice r33 :D

Also about a dozen houses down, some guy bought an R33 GT-R....nice silver one (Great Example! Very Clean!).....wonder if hes reading the forums? (St.albans area)

Steve.

LOL... yeah and have you seen the fit of some of those kits? it's shite... the moulds I've seen them use on some cars they have done are very poor fit and are only 2 or 3 layers fibreglass.. Also some of their cheap spray jobs I've seen are also very average quality.  

My point is - You get what you pay for.  

I'd rather spend more dollars to get the job done right than take my car to a place that does it for the lowest price just because they want the business.  

Agnes - shop around and ask a few others for recommendations. I see the tempatation to go with the lowest price you can get since you're paying out of your own pocket, but the quality of workmanship really does make a difference. It also depends how long you can go without your car as doing a full respray will take some time to do it right.  

All the best !

:D

mmm...:D

We need to have another Western meet up, once my car is back on the road :D. Lately i have also been seeing an increased number of Skylines, in the Taylors Lakes/St. Albans area.

We need to have another Western meet up, once my car is back on the road :D.  Lately i have also been seeing an increased number of Skylines, in the Taylors Lakes/St. Albans area.

Yeah id like to see that - Some place walking distance for me.....heheheh

Steve.

Wow thats a crazy paint job you got there.

Design is different, dont mind the colour pritty nice.

RED, BLACK, WHITE or a NEON DARK GREEN are my fav for some reason.

Never been to auto salon whats it like. Worth going to??

We need to have another Western meet up, once my car is back on the road :).  Lately i have also been seeing an increased number of Skylines, in the Taylors Lakes/St. Albans area.

yeah al organise a meet... when do you get your car back?

LOL... r u serious? I suggest you ask a few more people..... I haven't heard the best things about jetspeed, especially regarding body kit fitting and spraying. Doesn't hurt to shop around to get the best deal, even more so when it's not urgent.

I agree ive dealt through and been stung by Vik at Jetspeed so from my experience i wouldnt recommend them.

I too have seen this car around scumshine, but i think that it may actually be a different car?!?!

Anyways welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

Cheers