SAU Community

sick bro (ACA report on hoons)

someonestolecc

the guy did take it a bit too far

but i have been guilty of saying the same shit because they threatend me first.

Why reduce yourself to their level? Where do you think threatening a police officer is going to get you? No offence intended, but seriously have a think about it mate...

And you wonder why police target "ethnic" people driving modified cars...

I too am partially of "ethnic" decendency (not Lebanese though) and can understand the frustration that some people go through due to power tripping police officers. I know it may seem unfair, but I can also understand why police sometimes act the way they do. If I had to regularly deal with idiots who blatantly had no respect for the law or the police like those fools on ACA last night, then I'd probably be heavy handed and want to make life difficult for them as well...it's not right, but it's a clear example of cause and effect.

Personally, I've never really had a problem with police - I've been pulled over by police on several occassions, I've cooperated with their requests and hence had no problems. I'm sure if I'd acted like a big hero, then they would have gone over my car with a fine tooth comb and I would've ended up with some sort of defect notice for something ridiculous...

To give you another example, a mate of my brother has been pulled over several times and has acted like an absolute tool on every occassion and wonders why he's copped a shitload of defects.

At the end of the day I think it's pretty simple - act like an idiot and you'll be treated like one. If you respect that police are out there trying a job and respect the law, then 9 times out of 10, you probably won't have a problem.

My two cents worth...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been pulled over and defected in my stockish 95 gtst. totally stock body. I was parking in the rocks, when a police officer came up to the window on a bike and told me to follow him.

I'm totally australian, was on my own and was just going to a moving away party. I was polite to them, got defected for a couple of minor things but all in all they were ok.

I don't think its always the fact that you are middle eastern, rather the fact that you probably get agro as soon as pulled over and feel hard done by (i've got a few leb mates and i know they have absolutely NO love of the police) which gets them offside.

2GU UP, i've seen your r32, its a nice car but surely you know its gonna draw attention, especially at night. Like other people have said too, i guess it depends on who you get as a cop.

After watching the video, is anyone really surprised at the approach being taken by the police?

Anyone who after seeing that pathetic display still cant understand the reasons for the police sterotyping of ethnic/modified car owners as discussed in this thread needs a reality check.

After watching the video, is anyone really surprised at the approach being taken by the police?

Anyone who after seeing that pathetic display still cant understand the reasons for the police sterotyping of ethnic/modified car owners as discussed in this thread needs a reality check.

:werd:

worst thing was their lack of respect for the Anzacs. Their joking display of "one minute's silence" was pathetic. I seriously hope these guys continue to get heat from the cops. They deserve every moment of it.

i can say honestly, cops do pick on people because of their appearance. i have a cousin who drives a stock bmw and he told me he once, a police car pulled up along side him, one look at him, THEN put on the sirens. they searched the car, broke a couple of the plugs that holds the door trims in, then drove off. seriously... wtf?

2GU UP, its good to see someone passionate about their cause and not just rambling bullsh*t. keep it up

After watching that absolute shit, They want to act like d ickheads, they can be treated like them. Gone are the days of when people had responabilities, now they only care about their fu(king rights.

Sumo

P.S. I don't evny anyone living in a place like sydney

4doorGTR..... cops do pull ppl over for absolutley no reason.. a mate and i were pulled over last night.... why??? coz we were the only 2 cars driving. it wasnt late, we werent doing anything wrong. and the cops told us that, we werent doing anything wrong, our licenses and rego were in order and we hadnt been drinking or anything... they just had nuthing better to do...

BUT....

2G U UP....there is no reason to go off at cops...they are pricks yes, they are on a power trip, yes, if you go off at them, they will get pissed and they will win. 2 wrongs dont make a right....didnt you learn that at school??? how many of your mates didnt learn that at school??? and how many other ppl didnt learn that at school? it makes me sick to see so much violence and negativity and anger towards other ppl....why?? because they said or looked at you in a way you didnt like?? and you think that you have to have the last word, and it escalates from there. im not aiming this toward you 2GU UP.

i hardly ever go out, there are just too many ppl out there that just want to start fights, or think ppl are out to get them and just start chopping into anyone they dont like.

ppl need to learn some respect, morals and ethics. if lebs and others dont want to be portrayed on ACA the way they were, then dont do it. theres no need for it....cops are arseholes....get over it, they are the law, they can do what they want basically, and will do what they want, if you dont fight back, then the cops cant say anything, ACA cant show anything, except for a group of young guys, that are just out in their cars, to catch up with mates and enjoy a donut...as in the krispy kreme type.

set a good example for younger guys, their minds are already full of shit, with fast and the furious portraying a street racing organisation, news programs showing full blown riots over a soccer match....seriously, what the **** is going on there??

just one more thing....im not trying to be racist....im not racist at all.... but whats with lebs being lebs, and greeks being greeks and what not...if you move to australia to get out of your home country for whatever reason....then you become australian.... dont bring your soccer riots here, respect this country and the things we have and enjoy. respect the anzacs...if you dont like it, dont live here. if you left your country because of wars or violence, dont bring it here. enjoy the cruisy lifestyle we have here.

not tryin to offend anyone, and sorry if i have, but seriously, think about it.

hmm.. just saw the clip... i really think the guys were just trying to act all tough and macho for the camera.. they probably didn't know that was how aca would portray them... *shrug* i wonder if they would have been quiet and sedate if the camera wasn't there, or would they have acted the same way!

I'm still in semi agreeance with 2GU UP and i wonder what the cops said or did when the camera wasn't rolling (or what was edited out), but they looked like they weren't trying to provoke any arguments... the bit at the end where they are singing and the window on the cop car goes up.. there are so many other ways that could have ended... it just looks like the cops maintain their cool quite well...

hahaha... and the girls... yeahhhh.... reminds me of fast and the furious :D

did anyone see aca tonight?!

hehehe... yeah probably... i dunno.. it just seems so ridiculous!!! don't they reason how foolish they sound? how pointless it all is? how it looks to people that don't know the real story!!! *sigh* do they think they'll get more respect from aca and the public or something?!

i reckon the pricks at ACA paid the lebbos to act like that in the part where they are at the rocks that was over the top, as ASIF(no pun intended lol) the cops would stay that cool, only on camera.

also no offence to anyone, but is it only me that laughed when the fulsik chicks go 'yeah we came from LIVO'

LOL!!!!!! comeon!!!!?? anyone!??

NZM.031 - you have no idea the shit ive been through

when im being victimised for no reason and they wanna make me out to look like a crim im not gonna sit there a take it

they wanna tell me to sit on the gutter and shut my mouth when all im doing is asking wat they are doing and why this is illegal and why that is illegal.

then whne i refuse they treaten to bash my head in wat do i do sit there and take it???

no way and when we need them they are no where too be seen.

wat happens when a woman calls up to report a domestic and they dont show and say there is nothing they can do because he didnt touch her.

then a month later he stabs her 9 times in the back in front of the kids.

wats the excuse for not being there? wat the excuse for not acting on the first call for help

wat about when an elderly man is harrassed by racist neighbours and recieves death threats from em. wats their excuse then? wat happens if the elderly man is hurt?

but they couldnt do anything because he didnt actually touch him.

why couldnt they come and do something?? why weren't there any officers available to deal with real crime?

bu there always more than enough cops to go out defecting

i coudnt careless they will be getting no respect from me

wow 2G.. it really seems like you have not gotten alot of cooperation from cops in the past... and that is definitely bad news... especially when its as serious as that :D when the law can't help you, where are you supposed to turn? it certainly explains your attitude and lack of faith towards them...

well If we didnt have these thugs out in the public eye being a fu(king nuisance maybe you could have the cops round at your house sorting things out. What do you respond to? 50 calls saying that we have a bunch of wankers in cars doing stupid shit - or 1 call saying that some bloke may of had a death threat.

Bayroot by the bay? I say bomb the shit out of it.