Post pics of your tattoos!

HCR32

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey joy, they look good!

and yeh haha nice back to match :P

haha thanks guys i got more pics too and i also got one on my leg well preetee much on ma butt ,

here is the pics of me and my baby car~~~i call it cat eyes , i think the polic gonna get me sooner or later for the green lights~~

but i m loving it ~~really stand out!!!

I take it the green lights are the parkers?

i m sorry , but what are parkers?

it s the small lights , i only use it when i m driving on the big roads~~otherwise can not see nothing....last Friday i was driving on Parramatta Rd ,and a police car on the other side of the road flashed his head lights to me ..i was horrified

!!!Thank god it didn t turn back and get me ,then i been driving with the big lights on therest of nite.....my uncle is a mechanic , i don't know how~~but he did it for me ~~hee hee....

oh, he also got a skyline R32 GTST year 1990 for sale now price between $9000 to $13000

This is my mates back. Just got the outline doen, gonna cost about 2g's to colour and finish off. Im also thinkin of gettn a second one. The one ive been thinkin of is the second foto. Similar design, a tribal symbal with an eye in the middle looking out.

haha thanks guys i got more pics too and i also got one on my leg well preetee much on ma butt ,

here is the pics of me and my baby car~~~i call it cat eyes , i think the polic gonna get me sooner or later for the green lights~~

but i m loving it ~~really stand out!!!

nice tats.

I used to have the green parkers in my old car too. i thought they looked pretty cool in a black car. :( like the 32. you should come to one of our Sydney dinners.

nice tats.  

I used to have the green parkers in my old car too. i thought they looked pretty cool in a black car. :( like the 32. you should come to one of our Sydney dinners.

yeah sure~~i ll come if there is one on 26/05~~which is my birthday~~

:headspin: