SAU Community

NARZ Bodykits (VIC) ??

Tours

Hey guys.

WOndering if anyone has any ecspierience with dealing with NARZ bodykits here in Vic ? Wondeiring if anyone knows anything about them such as the quality of their bodukits and work.

There site is www.autostyling.com.au

If anyone can post up anything would be apreciated :)

And if there is any other good suppliers from Vic (yes ive looked through the history, but cant seem to find many from Vic)

ALso when ive being researching, some people might like to know, that the do luck kit alot of ppl were after are available in VIC for 1300 for the full kit.

Hey man, i do not work for them, i want to know what they are like, i put the site up so ppl know what place im talking about. Im wanting to purchase a kit in melbourne, so i am looking for a quality place. and these guys have some stuff i like.

And the do luck kits are not on that site they were offered by another company, so i am not advertising them. I was researching some places and found that they had them, and i know ppl were looking for them in here cos i was reading through old posts myself to find places who sold kits. so was posting that up for those who were searching for do luck kits.

And yes i am a new member, i havnt had my car long, and thats why i am just about to bodykit it. So dont make asumptions.

I dun know what they have for a 33 try giving them a call 9497 2022, dont remeber what the place was called though.

Anyway, back on topic, anyone know what NARZ are like and if they can recomend any other melbourne places ?

thanks

do luck kit for 1300??  i dont believe!  has to be copies of course, yes,no?  i know nengun can now get genuine do luck kits.

just noticed that that NARZ site that your askin about appears to have the do-luck kit.

Yes, fibre glass copies.

umm. the r33 gts is the same pic from the do-luck website. I rang them a while ago asking if they had it and no they did not. But things may have changed, are you sure NARZ has them?. I know PRESA on these forums got his kit done by them so ask him to give some input. I saw presa's car and kit seemed to fit nicely. i was going to purchase some rear pods of him (guessing made by narz).

I got a quote from Kash at Autostyle a while ago, it was quite a good price, I havent seen the quality of their paint jobs but was planning to order some side skirts and possibly rear bar too. Other priorities right now though.

Just noticed this thread..

I bought a full kit from NARZ last year sometime, I just bough my skyline and wanted it looking good however I didnt really have the cash so I paid pretty cheap for the full kit and painting/fitting.. thats is probably where I went wrong.

I bought the Trust front bar that had eyelids moulded into the bar, this bar lasted about 4months before it began to crack around where the eyelids joined up to the bar (the eyelids were mounted onto the headlights and that was basically taking the bars full support).

I bought a style of side skirts I had never seen before and I have no compliants with that, its an excellent fit and no cracks nothing, however the finishing of the paint isn't a match to my car colour and some parts of the skirts have noticibly not been sanded back/prepared properly.

I bought a set of Veilside rear pods which were all together made quite well however the mounting of these pods werent the best, with frequent driving and vibration the pods were scratching against the paint of the standard bar as they hadn't been glued down or supported to the car.

After all that I took my car back to get another front bar after the Trust bar was f@cked and this time I went for the GTR bar and that was the last time they saw me.

Now I am a bit wiser, I'd rather save the money and pay for the quality work.

Sure the kits are cheap and they have a wide variety and Kash isn't a bad guy (he frequently was in contact with me to update on the progress) however the panel beaters that he has fitting these kits and preparing the fibre glass and painting them are letting him down.

Picking up a dirft wing from Jetspeed this week and will see the quality of that as they are pricey, but if theres quality I willl head towards a replacement kit.

Anyway thats my opinion..

thanks for the info.

I am just getting the kit supplied so only wanted to know what the quality of the actualy kits were like, i will be getting someone else to fit and paint the car.

SO yeh just wanted to know what the fits were like etc ?

Pz.