SAU Community

Well done macka!

ix9

Well done Macka, what did you do to change from running 12.8 earlier in the night to the 11.8 later?

Paul

He put a 80kg tool box in the boot to increase the wieght and also increased the burnout he did.

Nice effort Macca well worth being there to see it

tell the truth brendan

you wanna 10 sec just so you can say the line from fast and furious

What line????????

Congrats, what's the mods/power of your 'line???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• (it went very gregged). The car has been dropped off again, at a second shop, last week. Will see how it goes, again, I suppose!
    • I dunno man it seems pretty much always like this.
    • Welcome @DraftySquash! If you open an image in Dropbox, just right click it and 'copy image' - you can then just paste into the editor here. I have fixed your images but the auction pics just linked to the same pic twice. With the engine temp, are you saying you've only ever seen the car at temperature? I think if its sitting idle and the temp is in the middle, it sounds ok. Just keep an eye on it if you're worried and see what happens in traffic as thats the real test. @Murray_Calavera we've been in this new house almost 3 years and I haven't gotten the garage cleaned up but as soon as its tidy in there a Quickjack is my first purchase! Especially with how often I have to lift the BMWs! 😭
    • Yeah but I found that using the controller wheel tilt thing was just as bad as the stick in terms of graduating inputs. I need that force feedback.  I'm super keen to get some LC pedals. I'm not about setting up some crazy rig, my setup now is very budget but even at this level I'm enjoying it so much more. The new Thrustmaster (could be the worst company name in history) entry level LC pedals come in around $350 I think which is doable.  Pedal control is my 100% focus for improvement in GT7 and ACC. When you get it right (or at least not wrong) there are significant gains to be had.
    • Its not always like this! 🤣