SAU Community

284.9 rwhp

R33S2

After installing my FMIC myself (cut hand with 5' grinder and punched myself in the eye with a socket wrench) I had it dyno tuned by Hardcore and running 14 psi it made 284.9 hp. I'm really happy with that as it is my daily driver but my BOV is really noisy now and I am considering going back to factory.

Thats 212.5kw for those that are wondering.

What quarter time do youz estimate for that?

:D

Sweeeet Terry!! Post up some pics I wanna see that front bar with the intercooler in. Don't you like the BOV? Is it plumb back?

It is a Monza (HKS ripoff copy) I used to like it but is really loud now with the extra boost. If you want it I will swap your factory pipe for mine plus some $$.

hmmm

Is it the stock turbo?

and do you run it 14 psi all day every day?

do you have after market fuel management?

I would estimate very low 13's to very high 12's with right tyres down the 1/4

good stuff..

If u want, when i come to pick up those tyres this weekend, I can bring on the Blitz I have, and you can stick that on for a quick try if it has the same flange - just to try a different one (oh, and I want to hear how it sounds myself before i do my cooler :))

I've got a spare R33 crossover and BOV too.. are you using that stock boost solenoid still (or do you have an EBC) ? Maybe we can do a swap??

Predator - Turbosmart manual boost controller and I am running a Microtech MT12

Yeah that would be good bring up the stock as I have just blocked my standard BOV off

Nexus9 - Was thinking of upgrading fuel pump. Is that what you mean?

Maybe I met cyrus and his GOOD luck rubbed offen me

They tell me that 14psi is safe for standard turbo but looking at upgrading soon

It is a Monza (HKS ripoff copy) I used to like it but is really loud now with the extra boost. If you want it I will swap your factory pipe for mine plus some $$.

Nice job on the front bar mate!

Nah it's ok about the BOV thanks I have a Blitz Super Sound which I really like. Try one if you don't like yours, the sound isn't TOOO loud I think. I was alongside a 180 today that had a VERY loud atmo and I think it would have been too loud for my taste. Course I'm only running standard boost too...after I get a new ebc and fmic mine might be too loud too :)

Too loud BOV feels kinda embarassing to me