SAU Community

284.9 rwhp

R33S2

cool, i heard that u can only run about 10psi with stock intercooler, but im not certain about it. sounds about right though.

Even though I had a R32, I ran just over 1bar on a day-to-day base, Stock turbo and cooler. I’ve noticed a lot of skyline owners are a little “soft” when it comes to how much boost they run… Hell I ran open boost for a while, coil packs were rat shit so just dies coming up on boost.

Nice work modr33s2. How did you find Hardcore?

Even though I had a R32, I ran just over 1bar on a day-to-day base, Stock turbo and cooler. I’ve noticed a lot of skyline owners are a little “soft” when it comes to how much boost they run… Hell I ran open boost for a while, coil packs were rat shit so just dies coming up on boost.

Nice work modr33s2. How did you find Hardcore?

Yes but Josh, you even make ME look professional...

Nismoboy - I found Hardcore to be a good bunch, they tell me they have the 3 top HP RB motors in Australia and from the very good tune Pete did on my motor I believe he is capable of that.

666DAN - PM me for details but here are some pics of the 3 different sizes I have, they're all stainless steel.

Well i drive it everyday but I dont really use boost all that much, its just there if I need it, and if it were a track car I'm sure it wouldn't last all that long, but have been assured by Pete at Hardcore and Daniel form here that the turbo can handle it as long as i dont thrash it too much all the time like at the track.

Well Done! :)

I could do with a bit of that mesh too please :)

Good to see another 1337 H4rdC0r3 cooler grinder hand injury, only us 1337 put that much effort, but how good was yous? Mine required 3 or 4 stickes :)

Just touched my palm below thumb (damn no workshop vice or workshop for that matter) just adds to the 100 or so scars allready there (oh thats the other hand)

As for mesh give me some dimensions

The mesh is measured with a drill so a 2mm drill fits through the fine a 4mm through that roll and 11mm through the stuff I used.

I TIG welded all the cuts so it doesnt unravel but with the 4mm stuff I had on B4 i didnt do that and held together fine