SAU Community

show n shine........

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.  Have you sent your entry forms in yet?

Entry Forms? HA!

i bet the quality of cars will far surpass mine. i'll bring it with me on the day, but i dont think its quite up to scratch for something of this calibre. (or...scratched too much!)

Ditto, I'll be bringing "The Stonechip Demon" but I won't be entering it.

My engine might be a talking point for a good reason

The paint WILL be a talking point for a bad reason :)

It's not autosalon. This is supposed to be an event for everybody. We will be giving away small prizes to heaps of people on the day just for coming.

The hope is that we will get a big range of skylines there for everyone to see the full range. It's a good excuse to give your car a big polish too, just to see how good you can get it looking.

• 2 weeks later...

I was all ready to head up there and enter, i've even been getting my car fixed up for it. then it turns out i have something else on that weekend i can't get out of, so no show 'n' shine for me :)

• 4 weeks later...

Whilst it's a reasonable drive from f***ing freezing Can't-berra to Tumbi Umbi,providing my dash arrives back in time to fit it to the car,I'm soooo there! Entry form going in tomorrow...$10 + lanyards? BARGAIN!

Any SAU ACT'ers wanna PM me re:doing the drive up?

what time do you reckon you'll be leaving canb, jayse?

I'll imagine about 12 noon-1 pm to beat the Sydney rush(yes,it happens on the weekends,too). It'd make for a cruisy drive up there...

Well,I'm up for "company" for the cruise. Although,that's all it'll be-a cruise. My car gets enough unwanted attention as is;many of us may be really asking for it if we're hooking along. Then again,safety in numbers?!? And [(d a n n y )],where's Thornleigh on Sydney's maps? T'would be good to pick up even more on the run up to The Entrance...