SAU Community

1990 Nissan Patrol with RB30ET for sale!

ITEM:

1990 Nissan GQ Patrol LWB with RB30ET :)

CONDITION:

Very Good condition

REASON FOR SELLING:

To go back to school :)

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:

$18,500 and may trade for cheaper car+cash.

EXTRA INFO:

This car has turbocharger package which is included with fuel injection system, to3 turbine, intercooler, balanced crankshaft and upgraded air flow meter... this engine is BULLETPROOF, it can drive all day without temp gauge raising at all, very relaible never let me down. This car also have new clutch fitted 3 days ago, and service done by ICE Performance 2 weeks ago also on dyno @ ICE Performance making 121.7rwkw @ 4.5 psi boost (have dyno sheet to prove). This car has potential for any further modification (offroad/towing). Must sell soon due to go back to school.

Frankston South, VIC

PICTURES:

Email [email protected] for pictures it's too big to post it there! :Oops:

For any queries or want take a look at the fourby please email or send me text message only on 0409505225

Cheers :)

Grant

Hey,

I'd love to post it here but blame my mates big ass camera so i'll have to send you pix by email if you are really serious... sorry about this

Send me your email if you are very serious...

Cheers

Grant

Hey,

Zahos, email sent...

dnb, yes i'm serious it is immaculate condition as Nigel @ Ice Performance said it is very clean he can vouch for it, it has travelled 134,600kms as opposed to others which has travelled over 200-250ks...

Hope it helps

Must go in 2 weeks

Cheers

Grant

Hey,

If you think it is too dearer... consider this, '90 RB30 comes with carbuettor from factory floor, most of them have done over 200-250,000km and valued around 9k to 13k. whereas my patrol is immaculate condition only driven 134,600km on original engine converted to turbocharger system with fuel injection which is now getting common, it was professionaly done 3 years ago for maximum relaiblity. My patrol has never ever go off road (offroad virgin) this is the price you pay for power, relaiblity, and the condition of the vehicle.

BUT... I'm willing to negotiate if anyone is very serious about it because these timewasters are very common...

Cheers

Grant

Hey,

If you think it is too dearer... consider this, '90 RB30 comes with carbuettor from factory floor, most of them have done over 200-250,000km and valued around 9k to 13k. whereas my patrol is immaculate condition only driven 134,600km on original engine converted to turbocharger system with fuel injection which is now getting common, it was professionaly done 3 years ago for maximum relaiblity. My patrol has never ever go off road (offroad virgin) this is the price you pay for power, relaiblity, and the condition of the vehicle.  

BUT... I'm willing to negotiate if anyone is very serious about it because these timewasters are very common...

Cheers

Grant

Hey man, no offence but seriously '90 GQ's in good condition and lowish k's go for 10k absolute maximum, nowhere near 13k.

And your engine is a converted turbo, not even original, let me throw some figures at you.

Buy a low kay good condition GQ for 10k, then buy an original RB30ET out of a VLT that has been fully decked out with all the good stuff, bigger turbo, cooler etc. for about $3500 that would have 200-250 RWKW and spend $1500 on the conversion and you have spent 15k on a car with 100RWKW more than yours and is an original turbo. And even then conversions aren't worth squat, sometimes they are worth less than the original.

You are at least 10k over the mark, considering you could build your own immaculate GQ RB30ET with 200+RWKW's for 15k or less.

Not trying to kill your sale, but at the price you are asking there will be no sale anyway.

Also there is no use owning the patrol if your not going to take it offroad anyhow and i admit it does look to good to take bush bashing anyway.

For the price your asking you could get a VTSS gen 3 or a late model WRX or as mentioned a R32 GTR.

Could even buy a mint complete GQ and buy a complete running RB26TT and fit in it for that price.

Best of luck with the sale anyhow mate, it is very very tidy and a credit to you.

Hey guys,

Thanks for your insight on pricing, i stand by my pricing i'll drop when i feel the market is quiet... BUT as many posts i said i'm willing to negotiate if you want haggling, PM me to talk further otherwise don't waste your time telling me what price i should sell my car for.

The purpose of this turbocharger package is give maximum relaiblity for towing and offroad touring, it's hard to find low km RB Patrol for under 10k as i note, many of them are over 200,000kms wheras my has travelled 134,600km. If you can find it and do it then...

Cheers

Grant

who gives a flying McF*ck what price Dreamer 33 is after? (other than a buyer) The fact of the matter is that 'some people' in this thread are busy pouliting my screen with there ramberlings about what the current 4wd market's doing and how Dreamer 33 should have gone about "modding" his Patrol.

Oh but hold on there, you could have gotten a GTR, and put twin 35/40's and a 12" lift kit and a 65,000lb winch, and diff locks and 40" super lugger tyres...hummm not much of a choice to make on that one either....

BBBAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! What ever happened to the moderatiors of this place???

:end rant:

Dreamer 33, good luck with your sale, 134K km is awsome for a 1990. Custom Turbo's are wicked on NA Patrol's (must be something about the higher compression of the NA's). A good friend of mine has a 94 with a to28 (i think?) and FMIC, Go's rank in second gear in 2wd, great fun!