SAU Community

** Skylines Australia NSW Drag day July 31 **

Abo Bob

Yes Adam thanks for remminding me about those irritatingly fast rotaries which are in a different league.

Yeps its unfair to compare those cars with Johns unless they're also stripped, unregistered workshop owned race cars :)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess i wont make it i would love to go but i be in S.A then so have all the fun you guy have maybe next time.Good luck.

Skylines Australia NSW Club first official drag day is coming.

Date : Sunday 31 July.  It's closer than you think!

Cost : $220 for non members ($110 now, $110 later.)

Click here for the members thread.      

No experience necessary.  Just come along and have a go.

Ok then.  It's time to get depositing.

The Skylines Australia bank account details are as follows:

Bank - NAB

Branch - Marrickville

Account name - Skylines Australia NSW

BSB - 082 356

Account number - 546 393 766

First deposit is $110 although you can deposit $220 if you like.

Please put your full name in the description.  If you are depositing at a branch (how quaint :rofl:) then make sure you put your name on the deposit form (I know there is a spot for it on there somewhere) and ask the teller to enter it so he/she doesn't forget.

When you have done all this email me at - sarpi at punkass dot com - with your internet banking receipt or date and branch of deposit.

Please include in the email:

Full name -

User name on the forums -  

Mobile Number -  

Amount paid -  

Copy and paste the above to make it easier for me.

Important - You will not be confirmed until a deposit has been made.

Thank you.

So who's keen?  What do you all think?  Any questions?

According to AusRotary ROMPER is out which is a shame..... was probably the fastest car they had coming. However AVENGE is bringing out his street registered RX4 that has run mid 9's untubbed with a Mazda diff in it still which is very very quick given its registered and runs full interior etc

forgot that one Charlie..... will be good to see another Nissan on the day actually ;) ;)

I cant wait for the female drag racing challenge, thats going to be a bit of fun for the ladies :D

Guest DIRTgarage
forgot that one Charlie..... will be good to see another Nissan on the day actually ;):P

I cant wait for the female drag racing challenge, thats going to be a bit of fun for the ladies  :thumbsup:

Does anybody have a spare spectator spot on their list for a young lady who wishes to attend....pm me if you can help out.

i have one spot spare people. my tow car and backup tow car have both fallen through.

so not only am i renting a trailer, i gotta rent a tow car. if anyone can help me out, i'll gladly pay you a tidy fee. i live near liverpool.

cheers, MARK

Guest DIRTgarage
i have one spot spare people. my tow car and backup tow car have both fallen through.

so not only am i renting a trailer, i gotta rent a tow car. if anyone can help me out, i'll gladly pay you a tidy fee. i live near liverpool.

cheers, MARK

i have one person who needs a spot....but she does not have a tow car avail

Guest DIRTgarage
Could be a dumb question but will the lunch shops be open or are we going to run a bbq?

no shops ...bbq mate...and yes to the first question...lol

Should be a good day, i'm really looking forward to it.

if anyone specifically wants photos of their car, let me know.. i'll be the guy with blonde hair, 5 foot 8 inches, a bit podgy holding a nikon camera :D:(