SAU Community

** Skylines Australia NSW Drag day July 31 **

Abo Bob

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good idea ALWAYS

i shall be bringing some zub to whack on the bbq. it's a family specialty that we've had for a long time. anyway if you boys want some of my zub, just ask me on the day.

from what i hear there wont be enough of your zub to feed a small dog let alone a whole group...

Guest DIRTgarage

wwwwwoooooooohhhhhhhooooooofourhundredandfourtytwokilowattsatallfourwheelslookou

westernsydneydragwayimcomingonsundaytodoaten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent, Paul. All the best for that 10!

Mark and Richard, Lets leave the zubs where they belong. :cheers:

I will be the tall, dark and ugly guy in the red Ferrari F1 cap fiddling with a couple of Konica cameras :)

Hey Paul, how much more power is making now than when it saw the strip last time??? 440kw is quite impressive :cheers: what turbo's is that thing of yours running again???

certainly is shaping up to be a great day.... i am going to bring some shity tyres for my first few runs as i can see a few fourth gear burnouts happening :)

Guest DIRTgarage
Hey Paul, how much more power is making now than when it saw the strip last time??? 440kw is quite impressive :cheers: what turbo's is that thing of yours running again???

:)

another 40 awkw.........but LOTS more torque. HKS 2530's (the baby ones) :uh-huh:

I have half that power WOooooowoooogoooohooooooooo~~~!!!!!!111111onew

yay

yayayya

y

ay

a

y

y

a

ya

y

ay

a

y

yeee haaaaaaeaa

a

y

asgsdf

f

df

gfdgh

blah

haha

aahhha

a

hhahahaha

hahahaha

hheee

ee

ee

umm. ahem.

Guest DIRTgarage
Shite! I don't even have half that power!

works out around 500rwkw....shite i hope i can keep it off the walls (said whilst touching wood)

works out around 500rwkw....shite i hope i can keep it off the walls (said whilst touching wood)

I was chatting to 4 door last week and he mentioned that UREADY and there workshop is all geed up to smash you in a race though I laughed to myself as I knew you didn't know anything about it

I don't think he'll be at drag day but we'd better organise a street meet he can attend so we can organise this race :P

I'll hold all bets :rofl:

Hey guys, a couple of quick things.

We will have a driver briefing at 9:45 so I hope you will be all signed on and ready to well before then.

Yes there will be a bbq as no shops open.

No alcohol allowed at all.

we will have drinks also.

Guest DIRTgarage
I was chatting to 4 door last week and he mentioned that UREADY and there workshop is all geed up to smash you in a race though I laughed to myself as I knew you didn't know anything about it

I don't think he'll be at drag day but we'd better organise a street meet he can attend so we can organise this race :P

I'll hold all bets :rofl:

I'll hold off getting the NOS installed then.....as i dont want to be accused of being unfair.

Guest DIRTgarage
mmm I don't know, as its your little low mounts against a high mount beast (UREADY has a big single turbo now)

Having people talking behind your back is one of the highest forms of flattery.

Some people race to beat other's.....we race to beat ourselves and the clock....

why is everyone out to beat us?....we are a soft target...we are no prize for bragging rights.....go after some real game!

Paul if you don't run a 10 now I will shoot you. Only joking, I will dis own you, bad luck has run out, time to do it. No pressure.

If not you should buy a zed and come over to the cardigan brigade.

Guest DIRTgarage
Paul if you don't run a 10 now I will shoot you.  Only joking,  I will dis own you, bad luck has run out, time to do it.  No pressure.

You will have to beat me to the gun first.......lol.

good luck for Sunday mate....see ya there!

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• If you had to pick between Pulsar and Hypergear I would probably go Hypergear. 
    • I would need one of these adpaters to by-pass the factory dampner: Which I don't have here atm. So I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and take out the fuel rail and inspec it. And I'll put the other spare one in, do a fuel pressure test with top half of the stock manifold off. (^from google images) If the pressure is still high, I can plumb the gauge maybe in there (circled in red) to check for the pressure after the dampner. Can't do it with the top half of the manifold in the way.
    • This was amazing and something I feel like a lot of younger enthusiasts, like myself, need to hear. I've been observing a local dyno shop spitting out 650-800HP RBs but when looking at their graphs, the car is basically dead until 5-6k RPM when it skyrockets.     I’ve decided to change my goal and go for that 450whp mark and aim for quick spool, responsiveness, and practicality (I can't afford my engine being a consumable, haha). Now, looking for the best suitable turbo for this application, I'm considering: • Garett GTX3076R Gen 2 ( .62 or .82) • Garrett GTX3576R Gen 2  ( .62 or .82), room for improvement later? • HyperGear ATR43SS2 ( .62 or .82) • Pulsar PSR3076  ( .62 or .82) • Pulsar PSR3576 ( .62 or .82), room for improvement later? Any recommendations? I know the HyperGear and Pulsar aren’t name brands but they’re sure budget friendly    
    • Can you bypass the damper as well, it can also fail
    • Oops, guess I accidentally deleted the last digit of the video ID. This one drives me nuts. VCT is such a big advantage for basic driveability and it costs very little to do. It's not like we're dealing with an E60 M5 with its dedicated high pressure VVT oil pump + hydraulic line carrying 1000+ psi and all that fun stuff. I also see a lot of people speak poorly about EGR and try to delete it in modern GDI engines. The problem is modern GDI relies on cooled high pressure EGR to improve timing margin at high load + RPM. So unless you're compensating for it by raising octane you have to completely retune when it's deleted.