SAU Community

** Skylines Australia NSW Drag day July 31 **

Abo Bob

GTS4nMore, you got it mate, street meet rules apply however there is no paying spectators allowed so please everyone, let your mates know they WILL NOT be able to get in unless they are listed as pit crew for someone.

Gates open from 8am, racing starts at 10am and finishes at 5pm if i am not mistaken..... Adam could you confirm please....

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gates open 7:30 am

Sign on 8am to 10am. All drivers must sign on. If a second driver doesn't sign on at this time they can't drive later in the day. Please check in with me as well. I'm really tall and have a white R34 4 door. If you can't find me you probably can't find the track either.

Racing starts 10 am

Lunch 1-1:30pm (no racing)

Finish racing 4pm.

It is basically street meet rules. You must bring your car rego and if the car is not registered in your name you must bring a letter form the owner saying that you are authorised to race the car at WSID.

Long sleeves - cotton. Non flamable clothing. Proper shoes. Helmets. All required.

As Brad has stated. There will be no leniency on unlisted spectators so make sure you have your list to me asap. Anyone not listed will be turned away at the gates.

Doubt the food stalls will be open for such a small amount of people, but apparantly there will be a BBQ :D

I understand we will also be putting on a BBQ.  The clubs are doing a private hire so we can organise it as we like

Guest DIRTgarage
do you think they will enforce the rule of having a andra licence if u got faster then an 11.99?

All ANDRA rules will apply and WILL be enforced....no exceptions.

the rulebook can be found online at www.andra.com.au most of our regulations can be found in the sport compact section

a DDL licence is req. by all competitors on the day $5.00 (i think this cost has been added in your entry fee)

a SSL licence is req. by all competitors that run 10.99 or slower and is valid for 12 months $110 (avail. at the track on the day)

a UDL licence is req by all competitors that run 10.99 or faster and is valid for 12 months $220 (NOT avail. at the track and requires a full medical and passport photo)

P.S. not my words....ANDRA's

a SSL licence is req. by all competitors that run 10.99 or slower and is valid for 12 months $110 (avail. at the track on the day)
Just to clarify, an SSL licence is for all competitors that run 10.99 or slower, but faster than 11.99. Is that right?

Guest two.06l
Just to clarify, an SSL licence is for all competitors that run 10.99 or slower, but faster than 11.99. Is that right?

yes, that is correct

The Zed/GTR will be out flexing it's muscles, hope there are some decent GTR's out on this day as last one it had no competition? Are zed spectators aloud or is it a closed shop?

No spectators unless otherwise listed in your attendee information that should ALREADY be with Abo Bob - This info should include:

Your name, SSL/UDL Licence number (where applicable), your pit crew's names (2 of max) and spectators names (3 of max).

Like I said, these should already be with Adam at: [email protected]

Now now now now now!!!

Adrian

can belive its on this sun already..... came around so quick, wish i had another week.

You and me both - I just finished changing my plugs and installing my new Splitfire coils on Saturday. I also received my adjustable exhaust cam gear and z32 afm in the post late last week, but don't know if I'll have time to get them fitted before the drag day.

Oh, did I mention that I noticed a nice puddle of green liquid under the car this morning:(

I don't think it's too serious though, hopefully it's just a loose clamp on a hose. Just wish I had another week - ah, bugger that! I'm still excited about Sunday. Should be fun :D