SAU Community

** Skylines Australia NSW Drag day July 31 **

Abo Bob

Guest DIRTgarage
I'm goin' to the garage to apply layer 3 of the Meguiars loving to 2RISMO.

Adrian

Meguiars (read) "load"

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and me both - I just finished changing my plugs and installing my new Splitfire coils on Saturday. I also received my adjustable exhaust cam gear and z32 afm in the post late last week, but don't know if I'll have time to get them fitted before the drag day.

Oh, did I mention that I noticed a nice puddle of green liquid under the car this morning:(

I don't think it's too serious though, hopefully it's just a loose clamp on a hose. Just wish I had another week - ah, bugger that! I'm still excited about Sunday. Should be fun :D

better hope its not a leaking pump,

i wont get to replace my g'box oil before sunday,

Got it and silly me. I guess this is a WISD restriction re spectators for some reason and a shame we can't have more there. Yes I had filled it out and sent to Adam.

Hey Duncan only worth watching a zed when it smashes Skylines.

Got it and silly me.  I guess this is a WISD restriction re spectators for some reason and a shame we can't have more there.  Yes I had filled it out and sent to Adam.

Hey Duncan only worth watching a zed when it smashes Skylines.

Good boy, J.P. :rofl:

Your spectators wouldn't be on the bus from the retirement village in time for the meet anyway would they??? :crazy:

There will be some fast Skylines John. A certain well known car looks like undergoing a turbo upgrade this week.

Since this day is a joint SAU RENEW day there will also be some quick rotaries. 8.5 ET quick enough?

Mark you need help and I think you would be taken away and banned if you tried that, like bowling along the ground last over in a limited over cricket match.

Yes Adam thanks for remminding me about those irritatingly fast rotaries which are in a different league.

There will be some fast Skylines John. A certain well known car looks like undergoing a turbo upgrade this week.

Providing he can find someone to fit it for him then tune it in time :)

Don't forget this though ladies and gents.

Street car vs. Street Car and Un-registered, workshop special race car vs. Un-registered, workshop special race.

Only way to have a fair comparison. ;)

:)

Guest DIRTgarage

Street car vs. Street Car and Un-registered, workshop special race car vs. Un-registered, workshop special race.

Fu(k that adrian...we will put our home built registered sh1tbox up against it....I think humble pie will be served!

Guest DIRTgarage

Should i get Jim to bring DEVLISH...or...GTR 700??

I think it will be very funny if he happens to get chopped by a registered street car!