SAU Community

anyone wanna sell me a turbo( i am in vic)

hi

i need any turbo{preferably big} with an external wastegate for under A$100 .

also i am in VIC so i am hoping that someone from VIC could sell it to me as i wont have to spend much on postage

thanx

hi

i need any turbo{preferably big} with an external wastegate for under A$100 .

also i am in VIC so i am hoping that someone from VIC could sell it to me as i wont have to spend much on postage

thanx

:confused:

anyone want to sell me an rb26?

i am a student so my budget is around $300. it doesn't have to be modded, just a stock on will do. preferrably with ECU and loom...

:)

sorry, couldn't resist :rofl:

dharvin... your best bet for $100 is an old rb20 turbo which may not be in great condition

for $100 i will give you a free smack in the face

He He He

Anyhow, cause I'm a nice guy I'll give you my stocker 32 turbo for $100, it needs a build, but thats as good as it gets.

I'd like an R34 GTR for around $6000 too :D

• 2 weeks later...

helloagain

no i did not forget another zero. its just that i am building a jet engine from a turbo and i am only 16 and that is around how much i can afford at the moment. i also know for a fact that brand new turbos cost in excess of $2000.

helloagain

no i did not forget another zero. its just that i am building a jet engine from a turbo and i am only 16 and that is around how much i can afford at the moment. i also know for a fact that brand new turbos cost in excess of $2000.

sorry but its not going to happen :)

but hey, one day you will be older with a job and money and you can have any sized turbo you want!

best of luck

Warren.

Buy my turbo kit... you'll have the worlds heaviest and fastest rocket.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=73826

In any case, ease off fellas he asked a valid question. In any case, if you're after a small cheap turbo, check out some junkyards for industrial vaccumn cleaners (no shit some have turbo's on em) or very old cars and lawnmowers for medium sized (and heavy) ones. Other things to check as donors of larger turbo's... trucks, diesel van's and cars from the late 80's etc. Not exactly the worlds most refined turbo's but a decent housing, a compressor wheel and shaft you will get... enough for you to experiment with.

Buy my turbo kit... you'll have the worlds heaviest and fastest rocket.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=73826

In any case, ease off fellas he asked a valid question. In any case, if you're after a small cheap turbo, check out some junkyards for industrial vaccumn cleaners (no shit some have turbo's on em) or very old cars and lawnmowers for medium sized (and heavy) ones. Other things to check as donors of larger turbo's... trucks, diesel van's and cars from the late 80's etc. Not exactly the worlds most refined turbo's but a decent housing, a compressor wheel and shaft you will get... enough for you to experiment with.

Vacuum cleaner turbo!! man, my girlfriend needs a turbo vacuum cleaner, then she can get back into the kitchen faster!! just kidding.

Anyways, seriously see http://www.gcg.com.au/Second%20Hand/secondhand.htm

They used to have some cheap second turbs.