SAU Community

hey guys, got two heads for sale. 1 DET and 1 DE, both from R33.

***both SOLD***

DET Head:

Comes with inlet manifold, Fuel Rail and injectors, rocker covers, both cams and all sensors seen in pictures. Still assembled on block. Welcome to come n check $450

If u want the whole engine, take it...$550, low compression. Old engine from Swap. pics of engine are dirty cos of spilt oil from mechanics, spilt the tray down the side of it, cleanable.

Has done aprox 115,000km

***SOLD***

DE Head:

Comes with inlet manifold, Fuel Rail and injectors, rocker + coil covers, Loom + ECU, throttle body, coil packs + igniter module, CAS, both cams, extractors. might have missed some things, just check pics or PM for questions.

Only problem is, is that the cams have been removed, becos i was going to use the in cam for current engine, but then i couldn;t be bothered anymore, still included in the package tho, just have to get them put in again. No mechanical faults, did turbo engine conversion. $550

this is also still assembled to block, with all sensors and hoses etc still attached as seen in pictures. so take the whole thing for $650 if u like.

Has done approx. 78,000km

***SOLD***

Pictures here..... click to enlarge.

http://seahorse.strayed.net/misc/RB25Heads.html

Need to get rid of them to make room. so i really can;t be bothered to sell little bits and pieces, unless of cos i have enough people interested, so i can still get rid of the majority.

OK, thanks for reading.

-Henry

would you consider shipping the DE head to WA?

Im not interested in the block, extractors, loom orECU

just everything else with the head including cams and inlet manifold

umm yea will consider, just that still waiting for someone to reply wether he will take de engine or not. get back to you asap.

i;m gettin prices for freight tomorrow for someone in melb.

i'll ask about WA as well. Whats your postcode?

also, anyone know any cheap places? last time i got a pallet of car parts shipped up from victoria, for 70bux...is that any good? if u know a better place, tell me and i'll ask them for price.

cant really help you on freight prices but I guess $70 for a pallet sounds like a decent deal

as for my poscode is 6000

hmmm ok.

will ask for u anyways, then let u know as soon as i find out about other buyer.

oh. i frogot to mention but, i thoguht it wasn't nessacery...but jsut in case, shipping will be at buyer cost,

sorry if confused anyone

got some prices for the shipping. its just that i;m unsure of how much the head weighs.

was told shouldn;t be that much cos its aluminum, mechanic said roughly 30-40kg, so i just got quotes for 50kg just in case for packaging etc, cheapest ones i found are.

air road direct

$116.20 WA, postcode 6000

$93.20 Melb, wasn;t sure of post code so i said 3000 metro area.

prices are for online booking n payment, so that is $22 discountd already

items will be picked up and delivered at given address

however items over 50kg and in metro areas will have extra charge of 24bux for lifting

PhillipsTransport

$120, for Melb. Will need to be picked up from their dispatch centre.

they were charged at flat rate for pallet space i think.