SAU Community

R32 GTR 89 w/ FORGED PISTONS in Vic

R32 GTR 89 w/ FORGED PISTONS

Metallic red

56000 kms

Big bore 2.72 ltr HKS kit with forged piston

N1 turbos 0.60 Comp, 0.64 Rear (not fitted to car)

Standard turbos fitted

2 chips in the ecu (switchable)

3.5 inch exhaust

2.5 inch front pipes

Twin plate clutch

Hicas lock bar

HKS pod filters

Height adjustable suspension

Tein castor rods

Cusco front upper links

Cusco adjustable rear upper arms

Cusco front and rear strut braces

3 piece rims 17 by 9 with 255 tyres

Large rear wing

Original undamaged front bar and lip

Slotted front rotors

A/M brake pads

Alpine head unit

Sony 4 way amp

Alpine splits in front

Bose rear speakers

Nismo 320kmh Speedo

Defi boost gauge

I can do the car for $20500 minus the boost gauge, upper links, N1 turbos and engineering($1000).

Or $23500 for the lot engineered

Possibly could do it $1250 cheaper on both prices if I swapped the engine for the other RB26 I have.

Now I'm off apprentice wages and moved back home I'm going to spend a lot more and buy a highly worked gtr.

Please call if your serious

0417 370 869

Gareth

No offence but if i remember correctly this GTR needed to have the engine fixed as it was on its way out?

If this isn't the car then i appologise...

Just that i remember it on J-Spec or Imports101 i think it was

I can personally vouch for the fact the engine runs, and runs well, nothing needs fixing on it from what i could tell.

Rowdy's a good bloke, and well in to the Skyline Club in Melb, he's not about to go stooging someone over this sale and giving himself a bad name.

hi mate,

yes i beleive you , but for peace of mind as i would with any car, before i ring you and arrange a flight from brisbane to melbourne its nice to know compression on the cylinders.

as i'd do one before i handed over the cash anyway.

thanks v much.

ps - any more pics would be grately appreciated? ie here in aust.

thanks

Hi,

Thanks to your inability to please a potential buyer (all i ask is that you done a compression test) Ive took my 30k elsewhere and purchased another GTR.

I liked the look of this car and we would have done the deal by now if i knew it was all sweet. I had the money and wanted a GTR now.

On your Behalf, if you want to sell a car it doesnt take much effort at all to do a compression test.

For this reason, until i have proof otherwise, i beleive in my mind the car has a problem... you must understand that logic.

I was waiting for communication to say the car was good, i would of booked a flight, checked the car and possibly bought it.

thanks for your help, or lack of it.

Good Luck selling the car. It looks a beast.

Michael

If you were keen you would have called me. Reed the add! Stop talking s**t you are obviously just another time waster! I know the car is fine and I could have tested if if I knew you were really serious. I could have said that it was fine and all you could do was believe me but at least I'm not a liar. I have only just finished changing the turbos to the n1's over the last few night (wasn't at home on the weekend) so at least i know they're good and the car goes fairly hard with them on only 12psi. Next will be changing the spark plugs and change all the oils so I will comp test it then and then put it on the dyno. Just to let you know there was no blow by oil in the inlet pipes and the car doesn't blow any smoke and it pulls very hard down low and boosts early so I would assume that it has very good comp.