SAU Community

R32 GTR 89 w/ FORGED PISTONS in Vic

mate, im not a time waster, i had the cash from the sale of my evo a week before, ive now just purchased a car at auction in japan, and spent alot more than the value of your car. :P

i needed to keep the ball rolling and do the deal. I need the GTR.

Your car was perfect - you lost a sale.

All i needed to know was a comp test. a quick reply to the email was suficient, then i woulda got quotes for flights rung you come down, and as long as car was good you would have had cash...

anyway, you sound genuine, and it seems a good car. I just couldnt wait around, when you wasnt replying it was as if you was avoiding the subject.

good luck with the sale. its a nice car.

thanks

Michael

Guys I have been looking around at the prices of other cars at the moment and for what I have paid for my car. Other cars will most likely will not have forged pistons which I was after to thrash it at track days with some reliability. Also from what I had been told N1 turbos are laggy but the one on the car now seem to make good boost by a bit over 4500rpm without adjustable car gear on the car and my ebc yet to hopefully make it boost a little earlier. The car only really needs a oil cooler to be a good track car and maybe a front lsd. I don't need the money back desperately so I'll be keeping the car until at least mid june and do a few track days to see if I like it. I'll see if I can get some more photos posted by oosh since I know f/a about the internet. Sorry for the delays but I'll be back it contact soon guys. Also if you are willing to swap for a r34 v spec without cash adjustment I will be in!

What do you mean?

Are you saying you want somebody to straight swap you an R34 V Spec for your 89 R32 GTR with no cash adjusment.

Or is that a spelling mistake.

Perhaps he should have included these tags around that part of his post:

[sARCASM][/sARCASM] :(

Rowdy, if you email me some pictures, I'll resize them etc. and put them up for you.

Just DON'T send them to my hotmail account, use the GMAIL one i sent you the other month (PM me if you need it again).