SAU Community

ATTENTION!!!!! 8th or 9th & Last post

i_am_maximo

Strutto, you're a weak moderator, dont know you, dont want to know you. You're just to easily wound up, or didn't ur gf give u any....do u have a gf????probly not...anyway....bye to Sau...i'll find a more organised forum elsewhere...hey already have one.......whatever......

Sorry for the misunderstanding NismoGirl, just had a bad day....

:thumbsup: <<<<

What a polite mature young person you are

I think you will find he does have a girlfriend and two children to boot

don't let the door hit you on the way out :wavey:

very happy for him......sit on ur computer a bit longer....Why dont u spend the time with your kids......banning me wont stop me...hahha.....u and ur MOD powers...OOoooooooooooOOOOO

very happy for him......sit on ur computer a bit longer....Why dont u spend the time with your kids......banning me wont stop me...hahha.....u and ur MOD powers...OOoooooooooooOOOOO

lmao this is gonna be funneh.....so who is this guy?? Sounds like he's top sh*t :thumbsup:

lmao at n00b, anyone care to fill us in on the details of what happend. Could make for a humerous discussion!

I will tell you Matt

the n00b invited us to a cruise that another smaller carclub is having

unfortunately Erin has organised one on the same day and was polite and said that another one had been organised but not posted up yet.

He and his fragile little 18 year old ego got upset and he had a hissy fit, was rude to Erin. Strutto told him not to be rude to Erin and now he is back showing how us all how hardcore he really is and what a great and mature representitive he is of the aforementioned club

Holy shit I'm famous...

Such anger...

Oh and it's 3 kids Nex :thumbsup:

Flame on n00b...

sorry Strutto

I forgot you were an adult and actually get a bit of action, unlike the n00b obviously.

Have you noticed that it always the sad lonely people who start talking about other peoples lives, when in fact they are really giving us an insight into their own

not that im picking sides or anything, but i can't stand it when i see some1 getting picked on.

I just read the thread and he wasn't all that rude, and it seemed like Strutto did a little bit more than "told him not to be rude to Erin"... he really blasted him about it.

It's a common problem Timmy... People come in here and take Erin the wrong way because they think females are less of a person than them... When in fact she is the backbone of what SAU does here in QLD...

n00b started it... My area, I finish it...

sorry Strutto

I forgot you were an adult and actually get a bit of action, unlike the n00b obviously.

Have you noticed that it always the sad lonely people who start talking about other peoples lives, when in fact they are really giving us an insight into their own

My thoughts exactly... Judgements from an angrified 18 yr old? Couldn't care less...

I don't need his acceptance...

I understand what you are saying Timmy C

but the amount of decorum shown by him regarding a coincidence, convinces me that it would have not ended happily either way.

Instead of going "oh .... okay, maybe next time then, have a great cruise"

he decided to show his maturity level by taking it personally and attacking a moderator and I can guarantee you that he is now on superhardcorestreetcruisers.com.au (or whatever it was) having a bitch about what wankers SAU are because we got upset at him having a go at a moderator out of the blue