SAU Community

Anyone interested in buying an R8 Clubsport? :D

Nightcrawler

lol, i remember that, i think he was 19 and test driving the car. got up to 150ks round a corner and launched it into the car yard writing off 9 other high priced cars. dunno what happens with insurance in a situation like that..

Hahah Oosh - I spotted you Sunday in your chariot.

Andrew, thats false advertising. I was keen as, till i saw that scratch on the windscreen..

Timmy, I had not seen it before either.. they don't allow anything good through the server in the Govt.

Oh well just another COMMO trashed, 5years worth of normal usage and they look like that!

At least he took it back to the dealer, obviously wasn't happy with it, should have bought a SKYLINE.

I only feel sorry for the phat Beema out of all of that!!

:Bang:

The story i was told and heard by Toll transport was that A young salesperson drove the hsv off the truck too quickly and while the back of the semi was horizontal not down far enough to get off the truck

Hahah Oosh - I spotted you Sunday in your chariot.  

Andrew, thats false advertising.  I was keen as, till i saw that scratch on the windscreen..

Timmy, I had not seen it before either..  they don't allow anything good through the server in the Govt.

Where abouts, and was i behaving?

Errrm... North East Road, Sunday bout 1.00pm.. next to the cheesecake shop near the cop shop.    and Yes.. you were behaving.. but I heard you coming..
Fair nuf. Can be a tad noisy that exhaust. :(

THIS POST in THIS THREAD HERE tells the real story.

He was 23.

It was his own car.

He was being a d!ckhead.

This incident has a different story attached each time I get it on email.

Bit of an urban legend now really.

Great pics nonetheless, and should serve as a lesson to all of the dangers of being silly on the road.

• 4 weeks later...