SAU Community

Part Number For R32 Gtst Ecu, Please Help *urgent* Car Wont Start!!

Hi ppls

Ive been putting my car back together for a while now. Now that it is together, the damn thing wont start, we put new spark plugs in it last night and it doesnt seem to be getting any fuel, fuel pump is working but the injectors dont seem to be working at all. I need to check that i have an r32 gtst computer and not some random the fella i bought the car off picked up at the wreckers. So if anyone can help with a part number that would be greatly appreciated.

The codes written on the side of the ecu are MEC-R212 B 1X22 Those are on the front on a nissan tag. Also on the side is MEC-R212 B 06645

We pulled the spark plugs out and after trying numourous times to start it they were dry and had no signs of any fuel getting to them, also when we were trying to start the car and feeling the injectors you couldnt feel them pulsing whereas my mates car was very noticable, thats why we are guessing its the injectors.

Thanks guys.....Brett

yeah im pretty sure the lines are on the right way, we pulled the line off to make sure there was fuel being pumped through. wouldnt the injectors still be pulsing to try pump fuel into the engine even if there wasnt any fuel there? coz they definitely arnt doing anything.

One of the green relays down behind the ECU controls power to the injectors. Make sure that both relays (the other is for the coils) are switching on when you set the key to "ON".

Trace the fuel line from the FPR back towards the the fuel tank. If you run into the fuel filter, then the fuel lines are on the wrong way round. But that shouldn't stop the injectors pulsing.

While you had the plugs out, did you check that you had spark?

I have on old ECU, but its from a GTS4. The Nissan P/N is 23710 04U60 (It has MEC-116 A 9810 just above the "Hitachi" on the label)