SAU Community

FS: Black 1983 Nissan / Datsun 280zx

This is my '83 280zx that I bought from Adelaide only a few months ago.

RIMG0077-2.JPG

RIMG0078-2.JPG

And now I have to sell her :'( I have too many cars and, apart from being called "insane" by just about everyone, I need to sell this one to get one of my other cars rego'd, so off she goes.

Very tidy car, nice paint, only a couple of tiny rust spots, car spent its whole life in dry areas (SA, Adelaide), paint is only about 8 years old.

180000km

Auto

2+2 (4 seats)

p/s, p/m, p/w, a/c need a re-gas

blue interior

Targa Roof (removable glass panels)

9 months rego

new full 2 1/2" exhaust and radiator just put in

It actually sits a tad lower than the photos show, I took those photos just after I put those wheels on it and the suspension hadn't settled yet.

Engine runs well, pulls quite hard, has been well looked after for its life.

Price: $4000 with rims, $3500 with stock (boring) rims.

It will be sad to see her go, it's quite a smick car and black 280zx's are quite rare, so I want her to go to a good home. The 280zx's have been seen as more of an obscure zed, a majority of them are ending up rusting away in scrap yards, stripped apart to put in 240z's or 260z's, or are owned by people that just don't take care of them. The beauty of this is that tidy examples of this car will hold their value well and even increase in value in the future.

PM or email me for more info or to arrange a time to check it out. Located in Newcastle NSW.

Matt