SAU Community

RB20 with a RB25 G'box

Roy

LoL, just dont destory a chicken and chips!  Dude 103kgs?  and you reckon you could lose 10kgs!?  Why hold back, go for 30-40! :(

No wonders my Cef is so damn fast, its the driver being a fly weight :(

30-40kgs...lol, i havent weighed 70kgs since year 8 at High School, i like to think i dont look 103kgs, but perhaps i do:(

Put nitrogen in the tyres....thats supposed to help too :(

Ive got a single piece tailshaft in my car behind the r33 box, and i swear it weighs about half of what the rb20 one did. Maybe one of those could offset the extra weight too :(

Darren, your tail shaft is light compared to the 2 piece R32 stock tail shaft. :/

I don't like the Supra 5speed job, A mate of mine went through 2 of them in his 308 HQ that only had an exhaust, 500holley & 3.45 diff ratio.

im running a 25 gaerbox in mine but thats how it came from japan.... only thing i need to get fixed up was gearbox support thingy... had to get a new one made up so that it was straight...

i havent driven a stock 32 so im not sure of the difference but it drives sweet and takes a lot of abuse

roy if youll be around syd in a month you can take it for a spin... should be back up n running by then